Grandpa Gets Oily! Everclear Extracts For Shatter Or Oil!

We're glad you managed to peel yourself off the ceiling... :laughtwo:
For science! :high-five:

Not science, personal gratification!
Did sleep very well.

:passitleft:

I need to make some gummies too. Or capsules or whatever. I’ve got a jar full of rosin pucks and everclear that’s been sitting in the freezer for months. My next science project. It’s a very dark green and I’m sure it will be interesting stuff. I may even do an old fashioned green dragon tincture with it.

You guys get me motivated. I appreciate that. I need to do something because my back is acting-up again and “normally” edibles do the trick for me better than smoking for some reason.

I need to make some gummies too. Or capsules or whatever. I’ve got a jar full of rosin pucks and everclear that’s been sitting in the freezer for months. My next science project. It’s a very dark green and I’m sure it will be interesting stuff. I may even do an old fashioned green dragon tincture with it.

You guys get me motivated. I appreciate that. I need to do something because my back is acting-up again and “normally” edibles do the trick for me better than smoking for some reason.

I feel your pain! I've been taking 4x 12.5mg gummies. Back is bad with the cold.

So, according to @Old Salt, the formula to determine the potency, I did 70.4 mg of THC. I like it.
Thank you OS!

Figured I follow up. A while back I wanted to take @Grandpa Tokin 's recipe and make honey oil. Done did that. Figured I'd circle back and thank you again @Grandpa Tokin for the inspiration.

Love this forum for this reason. Knowledge and Inspiration!

860FA9F9-A5F9-468F-BFE7-BA1FA386444E.jpeg

Figured I follow up. A while back I wanted to take @Grandpa Tokin 's recipe and make honey oil. Done did that. Figured I'd circle back and thank you again @Grandpa Tokin for the inspiration.

Love this forum for this reason. Knowledge and Inspiration!
Absolutely beautiful. I appreciate you saying that. It motivates me even more. It does work for me and there’s still more to learn about this magical plant. You got it down. Very clean!

I need answers, and I need them now! Is there some sort of "Newbie Dab Hitters of the World Oath" or something going on? Tell..Tell me now!! Why didn't my dude tell me how much to hit, BEFORE I HIT IT? :lot-o-toke::ciao:

I guess I've been initiated..:bong: o_O

This time was different compound I tried before, and the effect was off the charts medically for me. AFTER THE COUGH OF DEATH..LOL

That is all

I need answers, and I need them now! Is there some sort of "Newbie Dab Hitters of the World Oath" or something going on? Tell..Tell me now!! Why didn't my dude tell me how much to hit, BEFORE I HIT IT? :lot-o-toke::ciao:

I guess I've been initiated..:bong: o_O

This time was different compound I tried before, and the effect was off the charts medically for me. AFTER THE COUGH OF DEATH..LOL

That is all
A dab will do ya! :high-five:

A dab will do ya! :high-five:

I guess so. I wish I knew exactly what it is, I got gram of it. FireWalker OG from Dank Dabs is on the sticker attached to the lid of the glass container. It's a darker color, glob of goo. DAMN, that's all I can say.

The tincture is being tested as I type. Here’s how I made it:

1 oz (measured with my Calibrated eye) of fresh frozen trim.
3 cups of infused Everclear.
* (The Everclear has been soaking in a full jar of Rosin pucks—in the freezer—for several months.)
1 cup of regular Everclear.

I put everything in the MB2 at 130F for 8 hours. It’s really dark green. I hope it works for me...I took two to start with. It should peel paint... :cheesygrinsmiley: I’ll let you know in an hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom