Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Well gang! Grandpa had a horrible day yesterday. I was not feeling well mid morning and then starting having chest pain. Doh!

My wife forced me to the emergency room and it may have saved my life. Apparently I had some heart damage, according to enzyme tests, so they are doing a heart catheter this afternoon or tomorrow.

Guess what that means? I’m being held captive in the hospital...AGAIN!!!

I’ll be back when I can.

Here’s a picture of what I’m doing... phi kappa me!

View media item 1532546
Man, I need to get up there and slip some edibles in for you....Keep us updated......

Well gang! Grandpa had a horrible day yesterday. I was not feeling well mid morning and then starting having chest pain. Doh!

My wife forced me to the emergency room and it may have saved my life. Apparently I had some heart damage, according to enzyme tests, so they are doing a heart catheter this afternoon or tomorrow.

I’ll be back when I can.

View media item 1532546
Youll be up and about, growing and shattering in no time Pops. :peace::passitleft:

I’ll be back when I can.

View media item 1532546

Damn dude. Glad to see youre still upright, 420 would have to roll it up without GT. Have they recommended you quit smoking out? Take care my man.

Holy cow Grandpa! Always listen the the women in your life. :thumb: I hope they're treating you well in there and you don't start to become too familiar to the staff :). Take care :Namaste:

What breed do you got? I got a pure German Shepard 5 years old. She loves chasing anything on four legs too... o_O
She's a rescue chow/golden mix with hardly any golden personality, around 55 lbs. She's already killed 4 possums, a squirrel, and unfortunately, a skunk. Luckily it didn't spray her before it died, but man was she drooling. Had to rinse her mouth with a hose though. She'll chase anything smaller than she is, which means she won't chase your German! And most bunnies are too fast for her.

I’ll be back when I can.

View media item 1532546
Hope u get bettet pops really fast like yestetday

Okay, quick update. They did the catheter procedure today. There’s too much blockage. They transferred me to another hospital and I have to have bypass open heart surgery. They are keeping me in the hospital for 5 days before they even do the surgery and probably a week after. This really sucks!

I’ll keep everyone informed when I can. Internet sucks here...in the 21st century. Im not a fan of being in this situation. Eat chicken!

Okay, quick update. They did the catheter procedure today. There’s too much blockage. They transferred me to another hospital and I have to have bypass open heart surgery. They are keeping me in the hospital for 5 days before they even do the surgery and probably a week after. This really sucks!

I’ll keep everyone informed when I can. Internet sucks here...in the 21st century. Im not a fan of being in this situation. Eat chicken!
Dang pops hope u get better i hate hospitals

GT, so glad you got all this caught before it done any damage. Do ya still have some little taste's of the ribs under your nails to hold ya over.

Take it easy and get healthy my friend.

Fuckin' hell GT! It's a damn good thing they found that now while you were still breathing. And it's a damn good thing you just changed out the res ;). We're all thinking good thoughts and hope for your speedy return. More chicken, gotcha!

Do ya still have some little taste's of the ribs under your nails to hold ya over.
:laugh:

New journal? I missed it sorry friend. Shed said you had a rough weekend.... gonna see what's up hope your ok

Damn Gramps! I'm just glad you're okay. Sending prayers and good vibes your way bud... here's to a quick recovery

:roorrip::passitleft::bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom