Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Thanks everyone! You might not be here for long...Grandpa made a huge newbie mistake last night. Right about the time I started this journal I forgot and left the fan to my exhaust filter/scrubber on...ALL NIGHT LONG! Doh!!!

When I opened the door this morning it was a very crisp 55F/13C. I actually laughed out loud! I thought to myself, “Self, this is a true stoner move.” I just start this journal and now I’m doing everything I can to kill them. LMAO!

My res temp was warmer than the ambient. LOL! What the heck do I need a chiller for? Hahaha! Oh man, I crack myself up... The plants seem to be looking okay. I was so razzled I didn’t take any pictures this morning. I’ll take some this evening. Not sure my clones will make that one though. I guess we’ll see.

Lesson number one kiddies...don’t leave the exhaust fan on all night. :ganjamon:

I’ll be back later.

Great pics gramps,, you be fun, I can see that,, cheers

Thanks everyone! You might not be here for long...Grandpa made a huge newbie mistake last night. Right about the time I started this journal I forgot and left the fan to my exhaust filter/scrubber on...ALL NIGHT LONG! Doh!!!

When I opened the door this morning it was a very crisp 55F/13C. I actually laughed out loud! I thought to myself, “Self, this is a true stoner move.” I just start this journal and now I’m doing everything I can to kill them. LMAO!

My res temp was warmer than the ambient. LOL! What the heck do I need a chiller for? Hahaha! Oh man, I crack myself up... The plants seem to be looking okay. I was so razzled I didn’t take any pictures this morning. I’ll take some this evening. Not sure my clones will make that one though. I guess we’ll see.

Lesson number one kiddies...don’t leave the exhaust fan on all night. :ganjamon:

I’ll be back later.

I've always been told (and believe), "If you don't make mistakes. You are not doing anything."

I think if the res was above 60, you are probably good, and if it was below 60 you are just a little stunned. They didn't see frost, snow or freezing. You are good.

Hey pops, sup... Lol... Been kinda following your comments elsewhere, and am glad to sub this one in... Just a little about me, I am a MM user as well... Love Indicas, and am tired of growing towards one Harvest... After this one that will be outdoors, I am moving to exactly what you are doing ish... Indoor , perpetual, monthly harvest of what I need soon , kinda grow... I have been so fortunate to find many in different stages of said grow style, but never have found one that shows the beginner or noob to style the grow from what must be vast chapters of knowledge you and others on here possess. Another I will follow is SweetSues... When she gets back to set up, and the way she documents and makes you feel like you there.... Hmmm gonna be real helpful... Anyway thanks for starting at least a little earlier than those we see in later stages of great perpetuals / indoor grows.. For me I will take special notice as this goes along... Thank you for your time...

CONGRATS on the MOTM nomination and the new journal!
Finally the Grandpa Glue name stuck and we're growing places.
I'm here with you GrandpaT, for the 3rd rumble.
This time is serious cause we have rules now, fun IS mandatory.
Enjoy the FLY life...in the good way.
Much love my friend. :hug:

Heya Gramps!!! I'm in for this one from early on..... I'm pulling up a chair ......can't wait to see this play out!!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Sweet! Thanks for being here CW!

I am in for this one

S’up Sam? I’m happy you’re here!

Great pics gramps,, you be fun, I can see that,, cheers

I’m trying nivek. Thanks for joining in.

Good teachers show what NOT to do first right. Haha Just building a little hardiness that's all
:thumb:

Probably be okay TB. If others can learn from my mistakes...then they’ll be awesome growers. Hahaha!

I've always been told (and believe), "If you don't make mistakes. You are not doing anything."

I think if the res was above 60, you are probably good, and if it was below 60 you are just a little stunned. They didn't see frost, snow or freezing. You are good.

I think you’re exactly right Bonsai. Congrats to you as well.

I'm just here for the BBQ ribs! Just kidding. Hopefully your girls are perking back up

Mmmm...ribs. You should come on over. We’d BBQ it up bud!

Give them some loooove grandpa and I'm sure they will come about again. :adore:

Love, check!

Hey pops, sup... Lol... Been kinda following your comments elsewhere, and am glad to sub this one in... Just a little about me, I am a MM user as well... Love Indicas, and am tired of growing towards one Harvest... After this one that will be outdoors, I am moving to exactly what you are doing ish... Indoor , perpetual, monthly harvest of what I need soon , kinda grow... I have been so fortunate to find many in different stages of said grow style, but never have found one that shows the beginner or noob to style the grow from what must be vast chapters of knowledge you and others on here possess. Another I will follow is SweetSues... When she gets back to set up, and the way she documents and makes you feel like you there.... Hmmm gonna be real helpful... Anyway thanks for starting at least a little earlier than those we see in later stages of great perpetuals / indoor grows.. For me I will take special notice as this goes along... Thank you for your time...

Very happy you’re here MH. I hope you gain something from this one too. If I can help you in any way just let me know. If I don’t know the answer, there are so many experts here that we will find it. Following SweetSue is a must around these parts. Thanks for joining.

Congrats @Grandpa Tokin on the MOTM nomination!!!

Thanks! Same to you my friend!

Ahh I see, you do dabs so you don't get stuff joints hey?

Oftentimes I put dabs inside my joints...the smokable ones too! Hahaha!

CONGRATS on the MOTM nomination and the new journal!
Finally the Grandpa Glue name stuck and we're growing places.
I'm here with you GrandpaT, for the 3rd rumble.
This time is serious cause we have rules now, fun IS mandatory.
Enjoy the FLY life...in the good way.
Much love my friend. :hug:

This place would not be the same without you G!

Heya Gramps!!! I'm in for this one from early on..... I'm pulling up a chair ......can't wait to see this play out!!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Awesome! Glad you’re here too Scottay <— love that name!

Back
Top Bottom