Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Your friend is a lucky man! Glad you are having a good day bro :)

He is pretty lucky. I appreciate you being here bud.

Your trichomes have trichomes and your roots have roots! Looks pretty successful in GT's Garden of Goodness :thumb:

It’s been a great day. I’m happy with what’s going on. Thanks shed!

Lucky him that strain is killer

He’s definitely lucky. I wish I could give everyone a clone of this magical plant.

That glue is some frosty chit mang!!!! Your friends is a lucky dog getting to hit the glue and grow his own.

Pretty stoked to see how those do outdoors. Honestly with that 50 to 60 day flower it should kill it for you. They'll finish just as the cool weather rolls in.

Looking good and feeling good... sounds like a great day dude. Keep at it! I expect you to be at the newty canna-camp fest next summer in top form!

Thanks Dabs! I’m interested in seeing how they do outdoors too. Many years since I grew one that way. I’m hoping for something decent. Man, I’d love to camp with everyone...that would be a blast! I’m going to give it a shot! You better be there!

As always I say this with love...

The emotional stuff is just pain Grandpa, it's the brain's way of processing the body trauma. If you release the emotion consistently, the pain will subside moreso. Emotional stuff is natural, hiding from it is not natural. Even if you're in the garden and the tears start, just work through it. The days of measuring one's masculinity by hiding emotions are gone, because we know it's a noble shield, but completely unnecessary when it comes to one's integrity to be honest.

That's all I tell myself, just keep moving on until the next tearful moment, have it, then move on again, it's healing. There is a stigma that men don't get emotional, but anger, feeling stressed and happiness are still emotions. The most masculine men are those who can balance both and can make us laugh too. Adjust, adapt and move on, my new motto.

You just survived a train driving through your chest. And your pics are symbols of an epic emotional journey, makes them even better imo. If emotions were badges of honour, which they are, you would be decorated from head to toe. Wear them with pride. Your wife is a very lucky woman, and you are an extremely lucky man, together, no emotion could ever describe what you mean to each other.

Grandpa Glue has overcome the rough and tough, nice to see the real you. :hug:

--------------

Back to your GI Joe programming, GI Joe, american hero, fighting cobra and destro, instead of their emotions...hahahahahahaha stay cool Grandpa T

What a wonderful post from such a wonderful lady. I was raised with that old mindset...you know the deal...big boys don’t cry! We’re rough and ready! Hahaha! What a bunch of malarkey huh? I’m living proof that you most certainly can teach an old dog new shit. :yahoo:

I hear ya G...loud and clear! I sincerely appreciate you and your wisdom. It means a great deal to me. Much love lady!

Nice pictures Gramps! Some beautiful flowers you have there!!! Looks very tasty.......so does the rosin as well!! Keep on keeping on buddy!!! :goodjob::rollit::volcano-smiley:

Thanks a bunch Scottay! LOL...still cracks me up bud!

Flowers are insane! Great pics. Glad to hear of your progress health/garden. Youre blessed with an awesome wingman in gma tokin!

You definitely got that right! She’s the best and I know, without a doubt, I’m the luckiest old dude in the world!

Thanks for being here @BuckeyeJ

He is pretty lucky. I appreciate you being here bud.

It’s been a great day. I’m happy with what’s going on. Thanks shed!

He’s definitely lucky. I wish I could give everyone a clone of this magical plant.

Thanks Dabs! I’m interested in seeing how they do outdoors too. Many years since I grew one that way. I’m hoping for something decent. Man, I’d love to camp with everyone...that would be a blast! I’m going to give it a shot! You better be there!

What a wonderful post from such a wonderful lady. I was raised with that old mindset...you know the deal...big boys don’t cry! We’re rough and ready! Hahaha! What a bunch of malarkey huh? I’m living proof that you most certainly can teach an old dog new shit. :yahoo:

I hear ya G...loud and clear! I sincerely appreciate you and your wisdom. It means a great deal to me. Much love lady!

Thanks a bunch Scottay! LOL...still cracks me up bud!
I wish lol

Lmao right scrog member once upon a time he was frustrated by some not rooting... today he has 20 some odd clones and 2 in the garden. Friggen quad bypass and hes still superman

Hi gang! Day 41 has been a great day. Feeling good and looking good...as it should be! LOL!

Here’s some pictures from a few minutes ago. Enjoy!

Grandpa , those are looking amazing I hope I can aspire to the blooms you have there , I will do my best to get close ...:drool:

I wish lol

Me too! If I could, I’d give everyone a clone of this girl.

Glad you are on the mend Grandpa. Lol at you finding out you have feelings. :green_heart:

It’s better to find out now I guess. LOL!

Looking great. Which one is grand ma's favorite?

I’m getting the feeling she’ll be happy when I can do everything in the garden on my own again. She’s taking care of a lot right now. I better think about a nice present for her. She certainly deserves it.

God, those clones look amazing GT.

I’m happy they all went to a good home. I’m trusting him to keep a mother so I can grab a clone in a few months. As soon as this flower run is complete I’m planning on another deep clean of my veg and flower rooms. Then, I’ll start all over again...fresh and clean. I love the Glue, but I need to start new genetics too.

Lmao right scrog member once upon a time he was frustrated by some not rooting... today he has 20 some odd clones and 2 in the garden. Friggen quad bypass and hes still superman

Hahaha! Hey if I didn’t have something to complain about what fun would that be? What’s interesting is this time I didn’t really care if they rooted or not and all of them rooted without issues. That, and the fact that the cloner was scrubbed head to toe...

It’s certainly frosty. I wish you could have one of these.

It's like a snow blizzard passed through your garden Grandpa... :thumb:

I’m happy about it. This will be more than enough to hold me over the summer and until things get going again...and give me time to heal more.

I’m happy about it. This will be more than enough to hold me over the summer and until things get going again...and give me time to heal more.

Great to hear. Been busy with my lights and my physiotherapist. It's been going real well the past week with my neck. I had a downer this evening though... Sat on the bridge porch at my old folks this evening and the pain in my neck got so intense and it feels like I'm falling backwards... very discomforting feeling. Now it's ok after a few puffs... Hope you get better everyday from now on!

She’s taking care of a lot right now. I better think about a nice present for her. She certainly deserves it.

Take her to the Wild Weenie for lunch. Have a couple of Ruebin Tuebin's.

Woops, guess those days are behind you.:ganjamon:

Great to hear. Been busy with my lights and my physiotherapist. It's been going real well the past week with my neck. I had a downer this evening though... Sat on the bridge porch at my old folks this evening and the pain in my neck got so intense and it feels like I'm falling backwards... very discomforting feeling. Now it's ok after a few puffs... Hope you get better everyday from now on!

Sorry to hear about that bud. I hope you’re able to find relief. Pain is no bueno for sure. I’m feeling a little drained again today but overall still getting better.

Take her to the Wild Weenie for lunch. Have a couple of Ruebin Tuebin's.

Woops, guess those days are behind you.:ganjamon:

Hahaha! Speak for yourself... I take care of the main vein first. It’s all about ME! :slide:

Back
Top Bottom