Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Haha Frost advisory is right!

I’m all caught up from the week, sounds like you had a pretty good week and by the looks of your plants, I’d say things are getting back in order. Love a good #grampsglue

As always I say this with love...

The emotional stuff is just pain Grandpa, it's the brain's way of processing the body trauma. If you release the emotion consistently, the pain will subside moreso. Emotional stuff is natural, hiding from it is not natural. Even if you're in the garden and the tears start, just work through it. The days of measuring one's masculinity by hiding emotions are gone, because we know it's a noble shield, but completely unnecessary when it comes to one's integrity to be honest.

That's all I tell myself, just keep moving on until the next tearful moment, have it, then move on again, it's healing. There is a stigma that men don't get emotional, but anger, feeling stressed and happiness are still emotions. The most masculine men are those who can balance both and can make us laugh too. Adjust, adapt and move on, my new motto.

You just survived a train driving through your chest. And your pics are symbols of an epic emotional journey, makes them even better imo. If emotions were badges of honour, which they are, you would be decorated from head to toe. Wear them with pride. Your wife is a very lucky woman, and you are an extremely lucky man, together, no emotion could ever describe what you mean to each other.

Grandpa Glue has overcome the rough and tough, nice to see the real you. :hug:

--------------

Back to your GI Joe programming, GI Joe, american hero, fighting cobra and destro, instead of their emotions... hahahahahahaha stay cool Grandpa T

Very lovely post to read:)

Happy Saturday Gramps!!!! Those are some seriously frosty flowers buddy. Very well done!!! Keep takin it easy. You'll heal before you know it!!! :goodjob::rollit::volcano-smiley:

Are you on instagram by chance???
What’s your handle Scottay? I love to follow 420 peeps on my insta:) it’s fun because I’m following some people who I know are on here, I just haven’t figured out who everyone is yet! Lol

Man that is a awesome cut and loaded with all them trics makes her beautiful. I will be looking for a couple mother’s in a few months and it would be awesome to have a strain like that around to keep. Hopefully I can find a couple nice strains to keep around. Good strains is pretty easy to come by but AWESOME strains like your GG are a lot harder to come by. Especially finding the right pheno that you like best lol.✌️

Man that is a awesome cut and loaded with all them trics makes her beautiful. I will be looking for a couple mother’s in a few months and it would be awesome to have a strain like that around to keep. Hopefully I can find a couple nice strains to keep around. Good strains is pretty easy to come by but AWESOME strains like your GG are a lot harder to come by. Especially finding the right pheno that you like best lol.✌️

I wish I could let everyone have this. That would be cool.

I thought maybe a few days ago that they had suffered during your surgery. It didn't seem like the frost was building like your previous GG#4's. Lol, my bad, looking at last nights pictures they haven't skipped a friggin beat, unlike your heart.

GG#4 will be my next grow. I received my seeds from Royal Queen Seeds a few weeks ago. I can't decide whether to germinate 4 seeds for the grow, or just one seed and take 4 clones from the mother. I'd like to have some different phenos but at the same time I'd like to preserve my seed stock. Decisions, decisions.....

Happy Saturday Gramps!!!! Those are some seriously frosty flowers buddy. Very well done!!! Keep takin it easy. You'll heal before you know it!!! :goodjob::rollit::volcano-smiley:

Are you on instagram by chance???

I’m not on instagram. I probably should be. I’ll look into it.

If you are up to it, take a few photos of the hole plants. That would be awesome to seeee... :cool:

Two plants, well over 6 feet tall. They look pretty shabby but the frost is nice. After they fell over they just never looked the same. That’s okay by me.

Back
Top Bottom