Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Hello and welcome to my new journal. In this episode I’m flowering 2 x GG4 plants in my 2-bucket RDWC all in a small 6’ x 5’ room and 500w of Timber COBs.

I only grow my own medicine so whatever I get it all stays here with me. I’ve been a MM patient in my State for 4 years and have been growing for about 3 years steady. I’ve grown several different strains and used other mediums, but once I tried DWC I never went back. I decided to build my little system and it has evolved significantly since then. I just added a rebuilt chiller again. My last grow didn’t have a chiller and I tried doing the hillbilly chiller with frozen water bottles, but I noticed a difference. Keeping the res at a constant temp helps everything stay in check.

I was lucky enough to be gifted a clone almost 3 years ago. At the time I had no idea what I was being given. All I know is that it is a cut of the original GG4. As you will see very shortly, this cut is something to behold.

I do have a few rules if you want a seat in here:

1. If you like something...let me know.
2. If you don’t like something...keep it to yourself! LOL! Just kidding. Tell me please.
3. I have a sense of humor. If you’re offended at any time, please let me know...so I can make fun of you.
4. Help me grow some dank. Your comments are important to me.
5. Have fun!

I’m using Blue Planet Nutrients (BPN), Cal-Mag, Bud Candy, Big Bud, and Carboload. The plants are currently on Day 4 of flower. Here’s a few pictures to hold you over until next time! Enjoy!

I also like to squeeze Rosin and make all kinds of oils.

In first

:popcorn:

You make some awesome shatter...... I must learn, but let me get growing again first.... I don't want to have to learn twice.

In first

:popcorn:

You make some awesome shatter...... I must learn, but let me get growing again first.... I don't want to have to learn twice.

Thanks bud. I’m always available to help if I can.

Hey Grandpa. Looking forward to another round here.

Hey TB! I’m hoping it’ll go well.

I’m in for this one. I’m currently in coco but I want to try dwc soon, best of luck to you.✌️

Thanks! Glad you’re here.

Looking fantastic as always Grandpa, sure wish I could get a cut of her one day ;p can't wait to see her flower.

Hi shorti! I wish I get a cut to you too. Everyone should have this one. Especially you!

Found u pops u cnt run lol plants looking great

Hi Jack. I hope you’re doing well my brother. Thanks for being here.

Oh man ive been waiting to catch one of your journals from the beginning. Subbed in for this

That’s very nice of you to say. I appreciate it. Certainly glad you’re here!

I dont take up much room so I'll stand in the back with Derby so you can hear me shout "supercrop!"

Glad to join you :).

Au Natural this time around. I did one last heavy defoliation before flipping (that makes 4 serious chops total). Going to let them ride and see how big they can get...LOL! It’s going to be fun.

Back
Top Bottom