Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I have only done about 4 squishes to date but your fresh off the press looks different then mine, almost whipped, or airy if that's a word. It must be the bubbles oozing out, it looks easier to work with. IWHT.
What was your temp on that press? My next press I will try and remember pics, usually I'm focusing on what I'm doing and I forget. :bong:
I believe you can get that effect with low temp and long pressing, 170ish and fresh bud. Not all bud will do this.
Or maybe GT likes to whip his rosin. :laughtwo:

That’s right! I whip my girls into shape while they’re growing. LOL!

It’s all a matter of playing with temperature, pressure, and time. This particular squeeze was accomplished at 210F. But...and this is a huge BUT...that’s according to my homemade plates and controller. I have one PID (controller) for two heating rods. I wired the rods in series so the one PID could control both ceramic heating rods. I also only have one thermocouple—in one plate—to measure temperature. You guys all have new stuff that has better temps and readings.

If I had to guess, my temperature reading of 210F would equate to around 190F on a good set of plates. The weed is top shelf...not trying to brag, but it is what it is. :headbanger:

Last but not lease diamond's & sauce and my new oil rig / pickle rick dab stick.
your dab tool matches your shower curtain?

Nice , looking waxy ... hows that 1st pic hair dab? :ciao::cheesygrinsmiley:

Haven’t gotten that far yet. If it’s still there when I hit it, I’ll see what she tastes like. If it’s my cat, it’s OG.

Haven’t gotten that far yet. If it’s still there when I hit it, I’ll see what she tastes like. If it’s my cat, it’s OG.
I would hit all 5 grams of that tonight. Why you ask, because I am already that stoned.
Hahahaha!! :rofl::laugh::popcorn::rofl: just passing by for my daily dose of dab humor.... :rofl::nomo::bongrip:

For you folks who have the 6 ton DabPress I have a question.
How many use their press like this? If you do then why? Leverage?
Have not installed them on mine as there is a casting error on my unit and cannot thread the rods into the unit.
4-dabpress-rosin-press-technologies-silicon-mat-dab-press-machine-tool-kit-concentrate-solvent...jpg

I think it's to mimic the 'Driptech' function of their other press, allowing the rosin to flow away from the heated plates to preserve the tepines.
Spot on I have them on mine dont use though lol 1 day I will.

Damn, now I want to try it.
Gonna have to figure out how to tap that cast.
Will take it to the hardware store tomorrow and find the right tap.

My turn my turn...... lol well I received my 25micron bags last weekend to give making thca a try and that I did . Started with 4.5 grams of bubba kush rosin which was 1.5oz of flower before the pressing started. I started off at 100deg. And bumped it up 20deg. Every press. Till I hit 220deg. Till my bag was oil free for the most part. Here'sa few pics just took a dab of the finish product and flavor is insane. Remember low & slow is the key.first pic terp. Sauce. :ganjamon:

After a few press can see the thca in the bag.

Me shaking at the hands in excitement thin a$$ silicon paper and brittle thca with a sticky a$$ bag trying to open not easy lol

THCA collected :passitleft:

Thca melting to make diamond's at 260deg. On the press plates

1 big a$$ thca diamond patty lol

Diamond's
Last but not lease diamond's & sauce and my new oil rig / pickle rick dab stick.

That’s freaking awesome from start to finish scrog!

You’ve indeed inspired me to try my hand at THCA making this harvest! I’ll be picking your brain I’m sure haha!

Well done

For you folks who have the 6 ton DabPress I have a question.
How many use their press like this? If you do then why? Leverage?
Have not installed them on mine as there is a casting error on my unit and cannot thread the rods into the unit.
4-dabpress-rosin-press-technologies-silicon-mat-dab-press-machine-tool-kit-concentrate-solvent...jpg

Mine has the same error only one side would tighten up properly.

Back
Top Bottom