Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Hindu kush pressed 14grams gave me 1.4grams of rosin . Pressed at 210deg.

Hindu kush pressed 14grams gave me 1.4grams of rosin . Pressed at 210deg.

I grew some Hindu Kush from some unbranded auto seeds I had about a year and a half ago and it was some freak fire for nighttime. I did not have a press then.....curious to how it tastes for you....what brand of seeds?

Going to drop a seed of this next week.

I grew some Hindu Kush from some unbranded auto seeds I had about a year and a half ago and it was some freak fire for nighttime. I did not have a press then.....curious to how it tastes for you....what brand of seeds?

Going to drop a seed of this next week.
Taste is sweet on exhale real smooth. Seeds came from seedsmen. :passitleft::thumb:

Gunna squish something today since I'm jonesing for my press

Maybe Amnesia Haze, or Jack Herer, maybe my strain Blue Balls aka GDP x ACDC

I don’t know if any of you use vape pens or the box vapes, but I just did a little experiment with making vape juice with Wax Liquidizer. A friend of mine was using one so I decided to try it. The recipe calls for 2 ml of wax liquidizer to 1 gram of rosin. Then heat in a microwave for 10 seconds. I didn’t have a microwave in the pressing chamber, but I do have a hot plate to boil water.

Anyway, I combined 1.04 grams of Bubblelicious rosin with 1 ml of Strawberry Cough and 1 ml of Banana OG Wax Liquidizer in a shot glass and. Put it in the water bath. In just a few minutes it was all dissolved. I put it in a vape tank and gave it a go.

Oh my goodness! It tastes incredible. It made me cough the first few hits because I didn’t have it dialed in. I took 4 good smooth hits and all of a sudden my nose started running and I could tell...my face was melting. It’s sooooo good though. The flavor really makes me want to hit it a lot.

Naturally I need to use it for a full tank and see if it works as well as it has the first go round. Enjoy!

I don’t know if any of you use vape pens or the box vapes, but I just did a little experiment with making vape juice with Wax Liquidizer. A friend of mine was using one so I decided to try it. The recipe calls for 2 ml of wax liquidizer to 1 gram of rosin. Then heat in a microwave for 10 seconds. I didn’t have a microwave in the pressing chamber, but I do have a hot plate to boil water.

Anyway, I combined 1.04 grams of Bubblelicious rosin with 1 ml of Strawberry Cough and 1 ml of Banana OG Wax Liquidizer in a shot glass and. Put it in the water bath. In just a few minutes it was all dissolved. I put it in a vape tank and gave it a go.

Oh my goodness! It tastes incredible. It made me cough the first few hits because I didn’t have it dialed in. I took 4 good smooth hits and all of a sudden my nose started running and I could tell...my face was melting. It’s sooooo good though. The flavor really makes me want to hit it a lot.

Naturally I need to use it for a full tank and see if it works as well as it has the first go round. Enjoy!

That’s awesome Grandpa! Some serious vaping in your future im sure haha!

Still gets you baked ? Even though it's diluted? Like burning a bowl? Like taking a dab? Bo g rip?

Still gets you baked ? Even though it's diluted? Like burning a bowl? Like taking a dab? Bo g rip?

Maybe I’m not used to vaping—which would be accurate—but I get baked off 2-3 hits. It’s like taking a dab, but this stuff tastes like strawberry-banana-Bubblelicious bubblegum. It’s so good it makes you hit it more than you should.

I just hit it again (4-5 hits) and I’m lit. I mean baked. Seriously stoned. It gets me really high. I’ll keep using it and keep reporting...for science.

:hug:

Maybe I’m not used to vaping—which would be accurate—but I get baked off 2-3 hits. It’s like taking a dab, but this stuff tastes like strawberry-banana-Bubblelicious bubblegum. It’s so good it makes you hit it more than you should.

I just hit it again (4-5 hits) and I’m lit. I mean baked. Seriously stoned. It gets me really high. I’ll keep using it and keep reporting...for science.

Hey Grandpa, nice squishin!
Mate, get a,concentrates pen.
The taste is,insane. Me and Irie both use one....heard much from us,lately?
lol. Too friggin baked... Lol.
If you like vaping with the,liquid thats good for in public but straight concentrate.....
Flavour Country...!
Keep up the good science.
Back to drying....maybe a lil press... Hehe.

Right on I was just curious because i have tried the vape carts claiming 80%-90% thc ect.ect..... and thought they are garbage . And those fuckers charge 45$-60$ 1gram of oil sometimes that much for 1/2gram. :passitleft::high-five::cough::thumb:

Hey Grandpa, nice squishin!
Mate, get a,concentrates pen.
The taste is,insane. Me and Irie both use one....heard much from us,lately?
lol. Too friggin baked... Lol.
If you like vaping with the,liquid thats good for in public but straight concentrate.....
Flavour Country...!
Keep up the good science.
Back to drying....maybe a lil press... Hehe.

What pen do you recommend? I’d much rather puff on straight rosin.

Right on I was just curious because i have tried the vape carts claiming 80%-90% thc ect.ect..... and thought they are garbage . And those fuckers charge 45$-60$ 1gram of oil sometimes that much for 1/2gram. :passitleft::high-five::cough::thumb:

It’s getting me really buzzed. I don’t like the feeling in my lungs though. I can only handle really small hits or I’m coughing. But the buzz is pretty extreme for me. Maybe because it’s new for me?

What pen do you recommend? I’d much rather puff on straight rosin.
Grandpa, mine is a cheap one, $20 pen.
Vertex W3 concentrates one, but the perspex see thru area has cracked already and I know,there are much nicer concentrates pens. I got mine just to use when got my press.
I load straight Rosin over the heat coil, smash a heap in, hear a sizzle, inhale on pen, lovely fresh rosin hit, straight from press to pen. Better than buds in my desktop vape in full glass.

Back
Top Bottom