Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Had a visit from an ol' college friend this weekend, he had never done Rosin, :)
First I let him smell the 5 tubs, one for each strain, then I heated the quartz and let it rip. Got the dude comatose after two tiny hits. He loved it!
Sent him home with a zip of Cheese and a little LSD both flowers, was going to give him some Rosin but he said he wanted to wait and get someway to vape it.
Good visit, had a ball and as my GF said, I like Tim he is very mellow like all of the friends I have met of yours, :)
So we planned a buying trip to CO. this summer. Last time there I spent around $600, will probably do the same this trip.

So there are pins you can vape Rosin without mixing it with anything?

Yes the Dark Side!

The Dank Side! :headbanger:

I definitely have some learning to do. Got 2 pucks pre pressed, have 2 size bags. 1st bag (2 inch wide) I can't get puck in, 2nd bag (2 1/2 inch wide) is too big n lost half my rosin in the bag.

It takes a little bit of playing around with temps, times, and pressure. It won’t take long. That stuff you got is squeezable. Very squeezable!

I’m really buzzed at the moment. I had the pleasure of meeting @Marzbadrock yesterday. We exchanged greetings. He dropped this bud so I quickly scooped it up. It’s called Montana Kush and it’s Devine with a capital DEE! I just had to squish some of it.

I don’t regret it... Enjoy!

Well how does she vape and taste?
I always love a good Kush!

Had a visit from an ol' college friend this weekend, he had never done Rosin, :)
First I let him smell the 5 tubs, one for each strain, then I heated the quartz and let it rip. Got the dude comatose after two tiny hits. He loved it!
Sent him home with a zip of Cheese and a little LSD both flowers, was going to give him some Rosin but he said he wanted to wait and get someway to vape it.
Good visit, had a ball and as my GF said, I like Tim he is very mellow like all of the friends I have met of yours, :)
So we planned a buying trip to CO. this summer. Last time there I spent around $600, will probably do the same this trip.

So there are pins you can vape Rosin without mixing it with anything?
I have a pen a good one for bho/rosin/wax...... its this one
Yocan Evolve Plus for Sale | Dab Pen | Limited | Yocan Vaporizer

It hits like a moofoo . Quad coil deep bowl BIG hits from it.

Well how does she vape and taste?
I always love a good Kush!

It’s really nice. It’s earthy with a hint of pine and citrus. I like it a lot. There’s a bunch of different smells and flavors wafting around. Very good stuff.

Pressed 2 pucks n got 14% and 17%.....bummer! Did a third n hit 22% and it is crumble! Getting this shit figured out.
I didn't follow that one part??? Explain. It sounds good, but we need lots of pictures because we are visual rosin connoisseurs. :cool::laugh:

GT if you have any left or get a chance, press a piece of the gorilla juice.....holy hell! Greasy greasy greasy! Coated my mouth like butter n strong taste!

I don’t have enough...:(

I need you to bring me a few pounds...:cheesygrinsmiley: LOL!

That looks killer bud! I’d hit it!

I have a pen a good one for bho/rosin/wax...... its this one
Yocan Evolve Plus for Sale | Dab Pen | Limited | Yocan Vaporizer

It hits like a moofoo . Quad coil deep bowl BIG hits from it.

I watched a few videos. Ordered one. I like the Vape juice/box tank for travel. If this works well too, then I’ll have three options to take on the road (and hopefully less conspicuous): the Smok, the Yocan, and the Nectar Collector.

Thanks Scrogster!

The GSC squish from a few days ago. You can see how it’s starting to wax up. It’s going to be nice in my new pen. For now I’ll have to hit the old stuff...from last week. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom