Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

So, I still have not set up my bench top press so that I can install my caged plates. I just have too much other shit to do right now. With no harvest for 6-9 more weeks, It just isn't a priority for me right now. I have the caged plates, the press, silicone coated parchment paper, pre-press with micron bags, a dab kit of tools and tubs, a nectar collector, a banger for my bong, and anything else I need but can't think of at the moment. The only thing I still need is a harvest! Im probably just gonna smoke those three tiny autos. I doubt I'll get much more than an ounce off those pathetic little plants. Come on photos! Make me proud!

@ Old Salt
How does it work with distillates (Pure)?

If you are talking PG and VG, they don't like high VG e-juice. Juice with 30% VG is about the highest I'd recommend. I moved away from them. Their original Triton is my go-to tank. I use C-Cell atomizers in it. For cloud generation I use their Cleito with the RTA that's available or something from another manufacturer.

Well guess it is another toy that ends up in the drawer, :)
Hell, I got too many ways to catch a buzz now.
The Ol' Boy that gave it to me buy's and smokes distillates, has some kind of pin that cost a $1,000 plus.
:rofl::passitleft::rofl:

Yep, I just hit the G13 Haze Rosin and I will be growing it again this fall.
I rate it just below the LSD Rosin, which is smooth on the throat, a very good buzz, and a decent return. The G13 is a small hit Rosin or I get the cough but the flavor an buzz is good. It gave me the biggest yield of the three main strains I have to make Rosin. The Cheese is the harsh's of the three but the flavor is the best of the three, the buzz is not as good as the other two but it is still very good.

So, I still have not set up my bench top press so that I can install my caged plates. I just have too much other shit to do right now. With no harvest for 6-9 more weeks, It just isn't a priority for me right now. I have the caged plates, the press, silicone coated parchment paper, pre-press with micron bags, a dab kit of tools and tubs, a nectar collector, a banger for my bong, and anything else I need but can't think of at the moment. The only thing I still need is a harvest! Im probably just gonna smoke those three tiny autos. I doubt I'll get much more than an ounce off those pathetic little plants. Come on photos! Make me proud!
You need to get your priorities in order! :laugh:
:passitleft:

It just knows. LOL!

The oil will always take the path of least resistance. I purposely adjust the pucks closer to the front slightly so I can see the flow for the video.

Meant to post this here... forgot where I was...lol

Plus easier to see when it stops oooooooozing

Did my 1st successful bag squish today
Sq puck, almost 5gr of Blue Balls aka GDP x ACDC

Really nice squish

I'll try the same in a Rd puck, no bag and compare the two
IMG_20190719_141859~2.jpg

This is the Rd puck...just looks like more,1st one does have a bunch on the silicone pad
IMG_20190719_145748~2.jpg

Needs more testing....lol

Meant to post this here... forgot where I was...lol

Plus easier to see when it stops oooooooozing

Did my 1st successful bag squish today
Sq puck, almost 5gr of Blue Balls aka GDP x ACDC

Really nice squish

I'll try the same in a Rd puck, no bag and compare the two
IMG_20190719_141859~2.jpg

This is the Rd puck...just looks like more,1st one does have a bunch on the silicone pad
IMG_20190719_145748~2.jpg

Needs more testing....lol
I'll volunteer for taste tester. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Finally got something more sugary....
Just cured to 62 and squished some fresh C99xBB.
Strong piney at first with the backend note of a fresh mango... :laugh:
Just kidding, that shit is good! 20% return easy....:headbanger:

Squished at 200*

A5B52A10-C307-4AA6-B364-1B359ABADAA3.jpeg
D4AB71A4-1154-49EF-9362-D7B90C22736E.jpeg
57E00E1A-2EC9-417F-A226-023E8DE51746.jpeg
14063EE9-A6A4-40CB-95C2-0AFA9C6CAB0E.jpeg
CD1E5199-9F17-4B61-B2B7-B2F7F0FBB284.jpeg
2C217C0D-3EA8-4005-B95B-5C3E130DC499.jpeg
1574B77B-7341-44C0-8038-62FA06E49CBE.jpeg

Scrap and scratch and roll it off your paper. Fold and pinch it off your collection tool using your silicon mat. Fold the silicon mat where the rosin is touching other rosin and sticks. Pull it back fast so it stays with one side of the mat... Keep folding and using your mat as a tool to manipulate the rosin with out having to physically touch it. Also use the freezer in short 1 minute sessions to firm and stiffen it, if your having issues.

I’m high, so forgive me if that didn’t make sense. :high-five::lot-o-toke:

Im looking at buying a press is this a good choice? Anyone using this model?
I already have a pump so it makes most sense to me as its 10ton rated the one with
a bottle jack is only rated 6tons im thinkin more power never a bad thing! 479$ Canadian plus tax 13% ouch you bastards and free shipping. Im very dab curious i like shatter but changed my mind on a BHO setup after seeing this post and a few others. Also solvent extraction not legal in canada press no prob with the law. Ive got myself talked into this unless im missing something and its junk....plz let me know. Thnx
:yahoo:
65024622-8F75-41B4-B0C0-E85BCFA2BAA4.png

I already have a pump so it makes most sense to me as its 10ton rated the one with
a bottle jack is only rated 6tons im thinkin more power never a bad thing! 479$ Canadian plus tax 13% ouch you bastards and free shipping. Im very dab curious i like shatter but changed my mind on a BHO setup after seeing this post and a few others. Also solvent extraction not legal in canada press no prob with the law. Ive got myself talked into this unless im missing something and its junk....plz let me know. Thnx

There'a a link to my review in my signature block. I don't think you can go wrong with it.

It’s a very nice choice in my opinion. I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say, “Please share some pictures/videos when you start smashing.” You’re going to be addicted in no time.

There'a a link to my review in my signature block. I don't think you can go wrong with it.
Great Review thnx for directing me to that. As i expect learning curve im assuming youve over come some hurdles what was the biggest issue in the beginning 2 blow outs low return?

Ill be postin GrampaT im gonna place the order today the pump I have is capable 8000 psi if i can avoid the blowout im gonna squish the bejeepers out of it!!

Back
Top Bottom