Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

GT, I like your style.
Today was uplifting (thank you) to find out I can back away from alcohol extractions.
Not very hobbit like, nope the stuff is man made.
Like a kid waiting for Christmas to arrive, every UPS truck gets me going.
I have a need to squeeze. :peace:

I was Army...not to be confused with a short-bus-window-licker. But hey, I have many window-licker friends and I love them. :rofl::love:

Just kidding! Glad you’re here @Maritimer

Window lickers are warmer than inflatables.
just sayin

gramps, mind explaining how you collect after squish, and then make it look so lovely on the pads :) curious.

Roll with a snap-n-pull motion. I collect on a dab tool and then grab it with a silicon pad and twist-pull it onto the pad. Then I place another silicone pad on top and sandwich the rosin between the pads. Smash it down and pull one silicone pad off real fast.

Watch this:

Roll with a snap-n-pull motion. I collect on a dab tool and then grab it with a silicon pad and twist-pull it onto the pad. Then I place another silicone pad on top and sandwich the rosin between the pads. Smash it down and pull one silicone pad off real fast.

Watch this:

excellent
will be practicing this tomorrow.
do you put it in the fridge or freezer ? and for how long after squish?

excellent
will be practicing this tomorrow.
do you put it in the fridge or freezer ? and for how long after squish?

It depends on many factors. If the squish is real oily then I will put it in the freezer for a minute or so. I also keep an aluminum clip-board in the freezer. I clip the parchment to that and it usually makes collecting oily stuff easier.

This particular smash I could tell immediately that I would be able to collect easily. It came out very waxy and stable. Almost flakey...anyway, rosin normally sticks to itself easily. Snap and pull.

got it.
learning as i go :D
so thankyou kindly for tips

There is a learning curve with pressing, but you’ll be fine. I’m happy to help in anyway I can. There’s some really smart rosin pressers in here. I squish for science! LOL! :rofl:

Don’t mind me...I’m high as a kite. :peace:

There is a learning curve with pressing, but you’ll be fine. I’m happy to help in anyway I can. There’s some really smart rosin pressers in here. I squish for science! LOL! :rofl:

Don’t mind me...I’m high as a kite. :peace:
haha il be squishing for fun purely :D
i mean research and education purposes only ofcourse...

Sounds like the late 60's, did as much acid as I could for science!

Sounds like the late 60's, did as much acid as I could for science!
I think the pink Jesus was better than the purple haze ! Hell I could drink four cases of beer on that crazy shit !

I think the pink Jesus was better than the purple haze ! Hell I could drink four cases of beer on that crazy shit !

Around the early 70's I brought a tube of Clear, 100 hits of absolutly clear Acid, it was on a clear small piece of paper. Damn it was good, not sure how much I did but I gave a shit load of it away.

New wax pen.....Yocan Evolve Plus XL.
1400mAh quad coil lung smasher...

WP_20190817_10_42_40_Rich_LI.jpg

Bits and Bobs, in starter kit...

WP_20190817_10_45_28_Rich_LI.jpg

Just charging up now.... Better get some squishin ready.....

Cheers Scrogster, heard they can be a bit full on, but careful short bursts on it keep the flava rolling...
Looking forward to it.

Getting those transporter compartments filled...Rosin one side, Full melt the other...

WP_20190817_12_18_02_Rich_LI.jpg

WP_20190817_12_23_49_Rich_LI.jpg

Still charging vape... Damage report soon...

Back
Top Bottom