Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I had a bunch of c99 x blueberry that seedsman sent to a bunch of us for pheno testing...almost everyones hermied...

So was gonna toss it but @DrDoob made some dry ice kief...so I tried it

Used like 4-7 oz of stuff I was gonna toss.... Came out great really...ginna weigh it today.

Got some 37m bags coming today, then I'll press it

Fun fun fun

I had a bunch of c99 x blueberry that seedsman sent to a bunch of us for pheno testing...almost everyones hermied...

So was gonna toss it but @DrDoob made some dry ice kief...so I tried it

Used like 4-7 oz of stuff I was gonna toss.... Came out great really...ginna weigh it today.

Got some 37m bags coming today, then I'll press it

Fun fun fun

Oh heck yeah! That will press into golden yum.

I’m a little pissed...nobody sends me shit for “testing!” ...and I do shit for science all the time. :rofl:

Ok, tried the Yocan Evolve XL plus......
still fine tuning, things like the airflow slide, ...so you can imagine the horrors Ive had to endure...like the munchies... While I tested as we say .....'For Science'....

Well the YocEvXL+ doesnt do well with bubble hash, burns it. Rosin is where it shines, its a quad coil rosin destroyer.
I took the bubble hash out of the onboard compartment, and filled both sides with G13 Rosin.
Its easy to clean with just rosin , just invert, cap off, heat coils for 5-10seconds a couple of times, done.
With the bubble it was a burnt waxy mess. Lol.
I bury all 4 coils in Rosin, as it melts it flows into the coils...so doesnt burn so easy. 1-4 second pulse is all I need for heavy vape clouds and big taste.
I go maybe 5 hits and Im done. There is still enough rosin in coils for 1/2 a day.

Coil eyes view....

WP_20190818_07_07_54_Pro.jpg
WP_20190818_07_10_23_Pro.jpg

Back to testing..... Hehehe......for Science.....of course.....
..puts on white coat and safety glasses...

Transplanted from the 9 oz cocktail cups to 2 gallon Smart Pots, 70/30 coco/perlite.
Updated journal, here's a couple of pic's from today.
20190818_130703 (2).jpg
20190818_130810 (2).jpg
20190818_133707 (2).jpg

Having some Cal/Mag issues but no biggy.

Ok this was INSANE

So took 4g of the c99 x blueberry keif, I have almost an OZ of it

Put her in the 37m bag, kinda packed it in, sorry forgot a Pic...lol

Pressed at 190

Bout a min slight pressure...bit more for about 1.5min
Then good pressure for another 3min with a final umph at 5 min

Holly Hell.... @DrDoob is my HERO...lol

I'm gonna weight the results...but you can see..it was fantastic
MVIMG_20190818_160916.jpg
IMG_20190818_161044.jpg
IMG_20190818_161213.jpg

The candida flower press on the left, 5g, vs the kief I was gonna toss out the flower
IMG_20190818_161303.jpg
IMG_20190818_162119.jpg

Ginna hit it soon during football

Wanted to tag my homie @bebes de zorrillos over here. We just finished shaking down all his trim with dry ice & pressed him a bunch of boogers.

I left it to him to collect at home! LoL (I hate collecting wax)

I had a blast showing him how to do it all.... I suspect he will be buying a press ASAP. LOL

Sent him home with a good 3-4 grams of dab from all sugar leaves.
:thumb:

Yields were good.

Anywhoo.... just wanted to point him in the direction of the real pro!

Wanted to tag my homie @bebes de zorrillos over here. We just finished shaking down all his trim with dry ice & pressed him a bunch of boogers.

I left it to him to collect at home! LoL (I hate collecting wax)

I had a blast showing him how to do it all.... I suspect he will be buying a press ASAP. LOL

Sent him home with a good 3-4 grams of dab from all sugar leaves.
:thumb:

Yields were good.

Anywhoo.... just wanted to point him in the direction of the real pro!

See how quickly the love spreads?

You guys are all awesome!

The Dabpress is said to be here by the end of the day but the puck maker won’t be here till Thursday. That ain’t right !
Press made it , now to figure out where to set it up . Can’t run it without the puck maker or my oil paper which I now see hasn’t shipped! My wife has parchment paper she uses for cake decorating will it work ??
5F3C5AF6-974D-449C-8156-849A9E2504F3.jpeg

Press made it , now to figure out where to set it up . Can’t run it without the puck maker or my oil paper which I now see hasn’t shipped! My wife has parchment paper she uses for cake decorating will it work ??
5F3C5AF6-974D-449C-8156-849A9E2504F3.jpeg
Go smash some buds. Fold your silicon mat . or yes parchment paper works . and you can still smash without puck maker. Smash on my friend.

Back
Top Bottom