Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I am one happy camper. My GF said I alway get shit when I bitch, :)

I'm glad you're happy with the result. Bitching is the only way to get anywhere with companies trying for a low-cost band-aid solution.

Bitch, bitch, bitch...that’s all I do. Never works for me. :slide:

I offer classes in Bitchin, their called "Get what you want, when you want it through Bitchin!"

Updated the journal this morning, day 21 trim. Still have a bit of work to do on them but ran out of light period to finish. Will complete them tonight, more trim, and moving buds around on the scree Here is a shot from this morning.
20190928_090103 (2).jpg

More work tonight, and then watch them grow!

Wife and kids are gone this am . so I made rosin caps. I used oo caps coconut oil . sunflower lecathin . I used 3.1 grams rosin decarb in oven 30min @ 225deg. Till bubbling stop. Mixed 90ml of coconut oil with 3.1 grams of rosin. 1/8tsp sunflower lecathin mixed till all melted together. Got 120 caps .

20190928_092305.jpg
20190928_095812.jpg
20190928_105556.jpg
20190928_105624.jpg
20190928_112117.jpg

well grandpa. since my crop is only a mont away from harvest. i though i better start picking your brain..

ive seen a couple of pressers. imdeffo goinhg to get one. but should i buy out right or make my own i dont mind a spot of d.i.y lmao. and inkmow you made your own

Screenshot_2019-09-29-12-11-26.png
Screenshot_2019-09-29-12-01-08.png

this is what im thinkihg of getting. its got what i need. heat pressure and temp sensors. ready to go.

then theres this one
Screenshot_2019-09-29-12-00-52.png

i think its a hand presser version .. maybe for the holidays canping season lmao

could be handy though

I think you'll be disappointed with these. The lowest i'd go is the Dabpress 3 ton model for £300. I'd recommend the Dabpress 6 ton model for £350. With its larger plates, both of which are heated, I'd rate this as a best buy.

It's worth re-visiting the Dabpress site for those of us who haven't been there in the past month or so. They have some interesting new products from aluminum cooling plates for collection to table top vaporizers.

I agree with @Old Salt as always. It’s my humble opinion to go big or go home...those wouldn’t last a week at my place, and I smash for myself. Unfortunately you gotta spend the cash no matter who builds it.

I started with some diy plates and graduated to some DabPress Caged Plates. I love them like they are my pets. They squish shit good. :drool:

woiyoiyoiyoiyoi. they are not cheap.. slightly more then i was expecting too pay lmao... if the dabpress has the consensus around the room then 6ton here i come... fuck thats expensive though lmao...

but your right the ones i looked at was 700lbs

there was another one with a crank wheel that was 2000lbs for £250 made in czech

12000lbs (6ton) is a significant press difference.

why does the price have to reflect this lmao

woiyoiyoiyoiyoi. they are not cheap.. slightly more then i was expecting too pay lmao... if the dabpress has the consensus around the room then 6ton here i come... fuck thats expensive though lmao...

there was another one with a crank wheel that was 2000lbs for £250 made in czech

Remember you pay for what you get, I love my 6 T Dabpress.

I understand completely. However, i look at it like it’s part of my grow. I’ll have it for a long time and since I always have weed, I should have a very nice press. Trust me, it’ll make a difference.

I went with the 10 ton(dp-hr10t35) Dabpress when it and the pump were on sale. They ran £456 + shipping.

Don't forget you'll also need a pre-press mold, filter bags(160micron), silicone parchment, storage containers, and collection tools. The cooling plate for collection is a must have, unless you have some metal plate at home. Count on another £100, no matter what press you buy. The filters are available as a roll from DulyTek, another sponsor at a lower cost.

Back
Top Bottom