Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Well guys. I can see this as the start of a problem. Since I got the press up, I havent smoked out of the bong. I think I'm becoming a dab snob. :thedoubletake: It's a good thing I'm growing my own!

A little dab will do ya!

I rarely smoke green anymore. Definitely a dab snob...

Which one are you using. I like the cylinder one !
FC4E82D4-4261-40AB-9FB5-3225EEE43141.jpeg

16 quart jars and 3 one half gallon jars, all full, some have more cannabis in them than they should. Some quarts have 50 plus grams, and the 1/2 gallons have 80 plus grams. Don't like filling them that full but was short of jars, so I worry about mold, airing them daily. Going to pick up another case of quart jars. Should mention that is is just shy of 27 zips.
20191125_181753 (2).jpg

Here is the start to next grow. The 5 plants in the 2 gallon smart pots will be used in a vertical grow, 4 Triple Cheese and one Ayashauasca Purple. The plants in the Solo cups are going to my assistant for his grow.
20191123_171858 (2).jpg

I could live on one jar. :adore:

Shit man, you would vap one of those in a couple of days. Got a lot of stuff going on but hope to SQUISH some of this new grow tomorrow.

Awesome thread as usual Grandpa and squishing crew!
I need to find out if anyone has tested Barneys Farm - Peyote Critical for CBD content, as they just say high CBD strain.
My usual strains have about 1-1.5% cbd.
Just wondering if anyone was in the know. Cheers.

I need to find out if anyone has tested Barneys Farm - Peyote Critical for CBD content, as they just say high CBD strain.

Testing is such a problem, the kits don't work that well, and the labs are very selective on who they will test.
I do like Barneys Farm and the plants I have grown from them I have liked a lot. Have not tried the CBD strains, just don't have the room for that and in not a friendly state.

16 quart jars and 3 one half gallon jars, all full, some have more cannabis in them than they should. Some quarts have 50 plus grams, and the 1/2 gallons have 80 plus grams. Don't like filling them that full but was short of jars, so I worry about mold, airing them daily. Going to pick up another case of quart jars. Should mention that is is just shy of 27 zips.
20191125_181753 (2).jpg

Here is the start to next grow. The 5 plants in the 2 gallon smart pots will be used in a vertical grow, 4 Triple Cheese and one Ayashauasca Purple. The plants in the Solo cups are going to my assistant for his grow.
20191123_171858 (2).jpg
why not go 5 gallon food safe buckets and gamma seal lids?

I harvested a Barney's PC last winter and it hits like a pure indica with no CBD at all. Didn't have it tested as it's a sleepy-time med, but if you need a testing place, I have a good one in San Fran that you just mail your product to. Cannabinoid testing is $75. PM me for the details if you're interested. I've used them twice for my CBD oil capsules made from Candida.

Anyone pick up any pressing related or other decent black friday deals?

I got a couple bucks off 25 packs of 7g bags from Nugsmasher.

Local shop had buy one on hand blown glass over 4 bills get one of equal or lessor value free. And quite a selection. I don't need new glass.

Updated the journal today, Day 8 of veg. Move them around a bit and put one of the 315W's on them.
11/23
20191123_171858 (2)_LI.jpg

12/1
20191201_100746 (2)_LI.jpg

Going to do some squishing this week, maybe Tuesday, got to take GF's car in for repair tomorrow.

I squished 14 grams of 10 month old GG4. I was getting worried I wouldn’t make it to this latest harvest so this makes me very happy. I’ll even have some leftovers. Anyway, even this old bud squished nicely in my opinion. It tastes delicious and gets me ripped. I ended up with 3.58 grams, which is a fantastic 25.57% return. That’s pretty darn good for 10 month old weed grown in a barn...again, in my opinion. Enjoy!

Nice!
Temperature? Age and rh of the bud?
:drool:
Temperature 190F. The bud was chopped down 2 weeks ago. Not sure on RH. I just bought Boveda 62% bags, because I learned RH is important with Rosin. I actually prefer my flower more dry for smoking, so quit using Bovedas years ago. It was definitely not over dry though. Gonna use them from now on, seeing as I am loving this rosin parade.

Back
Top Bottom