Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I squished some Gorilla Juice from @Marzbadrock . This stuff immediately waxed. Smells insane! Tastes like lemon and pine to me. Very nice. Very stoned...:hookah:

Enjoy!

:thedoubletake: Yes Sir 3X! That’s what ya want right there...

:high-five:

thats-so-hot-a30c7f9743.jpg

Updated journal.
Couple of pics.
20191214_093349 (2).jpg
20191214_093355 (2).jpg

Need to get some squishing done, got to do some decarbing and make some edibles. Next week I should have some time for squishing. Also need to make a batch of FECO.

This is one of my favorite threads. I just LOVE squishing - I never thought I would stop smoking weed, but I hardly ever do any more - it's pretty much dabs only, for me. I tell my friends that haven't tried rosin that it's like the best part of the flavor and the best part of the high without any of the burnt flavor. Keep on keepin' on, brother.

This is one of my favorite threads. I just LOVE squishing - I never thought I would stop smoking weed, but I hardly ever do any more - it's pretty much dabs only, for me. I tell my friends that haven't tried rosin that it's like the best part of the flavor and the best part of the high without any of the burnt flavor. Keep on keepin' on, brother.
Thanks for saying that. I’m exactly the same way. Couldn’t agree more bud.

I squished 7 grams of Grandpa’s Glue and 7 grams of Gorilla Kush. All I can say is, “yes!”

Both were squished at 180*F for 3 minutes. The GKush waxed immediately just like the Juice, and the Glue is a beautiful golden stream of goodness.

No pain tonight. Guaranteed!

Enjoy!

I squished 7 grams of Grandpa’s Glue and 7 grams of Gorilla Kush. All I can say is, “yes!”

Both were squished at 180*F for 3 minutes. The GKush waxed immediately just like the Juice, and the Glue is a beautiful golden stream of goodness.

No pain tonight. Guaranteed!

Enjoy!

Wow, my hero!

Wassup grandpa? Heard this was the place to go for oils... from the looks of your post I’d say they were right. Lol I’ll pop a squat at the bar and see if I can’t learn a thing or two.. I’m planning on buying a press here soon in the near future.

Wassup grandpa? Heard this was the place to go for oils... from the looks of your post I’d say they were right. Lol I’ll pop a squat at the bar and see if I can’t learn a thing or two.. I’m planning on buying a press here soon in the near future.
Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom