Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Thank you @Dutchman1990 . I started reading through some of your rosin room thread, and I will be back as I find the time! I stay busier than a billy goat with three peckers!!!! :rofl: :oops: :rofl:

Another thing I've found with my rosineer grip, is that the top plate that has the threads for the screw you turn and cages the plates has begun to bow from use.. and as a result of that it is hard to get the plates to line up straight or level. And its causing some problems. I plan on getting a harbor freight shop press and adapting these plates onto it. There is no problem with the regulator box/plates, just a bad design on the press/frame. I thought this thing would be a bit more stout and rigid than it is......but alas. JUNK! Well partially. Lol. Live and learn right?

@InTheShed I've often been referred to as "mighty mouse" and, you guessed it "mighty moe". I suppose this could be the case but it sure seems to have started "giving" really early/easily. With no instructions whatsoever in the box as to amounts of pressure/torque, or even guidelines to these details for the operation of the unit. Soooooo enter me going all Moe on it!

Horowitzmosesphoto.jpg

Maybe I'm a little too good at the whole "grab it and growl like a 200lb gorilla" technique!

On top of my press is the two puck makers I use .

Dam bro im major jelly now over here hahahaha i thought i was king shit wen i got my dabpress lmao. But now i see urs N shit tht looks way cooler then mine lol.

Ok so i had a question guys what temp do u guys use for doing kiek powder? I got abunch like this

i wana run threw the dab press but not sure if i shud do the 180°f temp i normally do for bud but i think its supposed to be lower right? If any1 could help me out i wud greatly appreciate it thanx guys.

Screenshot_20201020-015440_Chrome.jpg

Look at that @InTheShed helping people with the same question two pages in a row now!

Hahaha. For real what are the chances i come an ask the same question lol. Man its hard keeping up with all every1s threads lol. U miss a few days an bam ur behind pages an pages lol. But yea thanx man i really appreciate it.

Ain't that the truth though. There sure is a lot of info on this site!

Hell yea there is lol. Any time i gotta question i always make sure to swing onto this site n ask the masters lol. This place is awesome its my digital home away from home lol.

Hi Grandpa T and folks. Im
Just dropping in here to see if anyone has heard any news of or about @Old Salt since his lovely other posted this, back in July.

@Old Salt is ill, and has asked me to mention it. Things are starting to look up, and we're hopeful for a full recovery soon.
DG posted that in a few places and hasn’t been back since so far as I can tell.

Just wondering if anyone knows anything.
:Namaste:

Oh my! @Amy Gardner I had not heard that!

@Dabbing Grandma and @Old Salt I hope all is well as possible! And wish you a full recovery!! I think I speak for all of us, We miss you around these parts!

Back
Top Bottom