Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

2nd and 3rd tester run with this new harvest.

Only got pics of the 2nd.

Better color though! Taste great too!!!

20201030_211741.jpg
received_851262522278291.jpeg

What do ya think @Grandpa Tokin ? Would you hit it???

I hope everyone is doing well. I squeezed this the other day. It’s good! Enjoy!

Oh my dam tht looks so dam gud it makes me wana take some smoothie buds wen i get home n do a run. They been curing for like 13 days now so i think i can do a small sample run to see how it turns out. An if its gud ill do a normal big run but i dnt wana waste a bunch of bud if it needs to cure alil more.

Oh my dam tht looks so dam gud it makes me wana take some smoothie buds wen i get home n do a run. They been curing for like 13 days now so i think i can do a small sample run to see how it turns out. An if its gud ill do a normal big run but i dnt wana waste a bunch of bud if it needs to cure alil more.
13 days of curing is perfect IMO. Yum!

You know I’d hit it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well the two recent plants I grew ( blue dream and blue cookies ) are meh for resin.
Loving the new toy ! ( Dynavap with resin thing). Wish I had found it earlier.
Namaste!

Attachments

• E577E56F-05E6-4E5B-87B2-4DBFADBC5E57.jpeg
    E577E56F-05E6-4E5B-87B2-4DBFADBC5E57.jpeg
    715.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 7F2B4A7D-5BB1-4DBB-A1CD-0E2622EEEABD.jpeg
    7F2B4A7D-5BB1-4DBB-A1CD-0E2622EEEABD.jpeg
    577 KB · Views: 59
  • 940FB67E-27DF-47B7-A2DF-7CB2015CC031.jpeg
    940FB67E-27DF-47B7-A2DF-7CB2015CC031.jpeg
    594.1 KB · Views: 64
  • FAC2BD09-DDB3-4A54-839E-2E0B645C4CB4.jpeg
    FAC2BD09-DDB3-4A54-839E-2E0B645C4CB4.jpeg
    765.9 KB · Views: 57
Loving the new toy ! ( Dynavap with resin thing). Wish I had found it earlier
Snap! Same here. New yesterday, put the coil in today and Hello! My new favourite. A nicely engineered bit of kit, too. It’s a beautiful object.
It’s a game changer for me for the rosin as I have only ever used it in joints or decarbed and added to infusions.

Well the two recent plants I grew ( blue dream and blue cookies ) are meh for resin.
Loving the new toy ! ( Dynavap with resin thing). Wish I had found it earlier.
Namaste!

That vape thing looks cool do u got any more pics tht show it more in detail an how do u hit it like do u need another attachment part or is it jus like a vape pen of sorts? Eitherway looks really cool man. As for ur bluedream plant did ur rosin u pressed turn out darker in color? I jus wondering cuz i got an auto bluedream an it doesnt make the best lookn rosin but it gets u high as shit so i dnt complain lmao. But yea i figured id ask an see if its jus maybe a strain thing. Idk why it turns out like that cause the buds look great b4 i smash them so i jus think its the strain.

13 days of curing is perfect IMO. Yum!

You know I’d hit it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lol ok well ill do a smoothie run in a lil bit here an take sum pics see how she turns out.

Snap! Same here. New yesterday, put the coil in today and Hello! My new favourite. A nicely engineered bit of kit, too. It’s a beautiful object.
It’s a game changer for me for the rosin as I have only ever used it in joints or decarbed and added to infusions.
Hey I saw a video not to take it apart to clean ..just pop the lid off and into alcohol and then dry ..
nifty ! Namaste :hippy:

@DonkeyDick can you answer that for @Blazinjones ? otherwise I can provide more pics tomorrow to be sure !
I over did it (trying to mend a broke leg here ) and I am not navigating stairs again today :(

@DonkeyDick can you answer that for @Blazinjones ? otherwise I can provide more pics tomorrow to be sure !
I over did it (trying to mend a broke leg here ) and I am not navigating stairs again today :(
No worries fellas.
This guy’s enthusiasm is cool. He breaks the thing down so you can see it in its entirety.
There isn’t much to it, but the dynacoil comes separately. It’s great for flower, but I am loving the rosin!

Oh shit yea i been there man. Wen i got ky knee replacement i fukn fell dwn my stairs 4 dam days out of surgery dwn the stairs i got needless 2 say i was back in the e.r lol. So yea i dnt blame ya.

No worries fellas.
This guy’s enthusiasm is cool. He breaks the thing down so you can see it in its entirety.
There isn’t much to it, but the dynacoil comes separately. It’s great for flower, but I am loving the rosin!

Man that thing is the tits i want one now lmao.

Oh shit yea i been there man. Wen i got ky knee replacement i fukn fell dwn my stairs 4 dam days out of surgery dwn the stairs i got needless 2 say i was back in the e.r lol. So yea i dnt blame ya.

Man that thing is the tits i want one now lmao.

it’s cute ..I haven’t tried flower in it yet , but extract worked great and and I can’t observe any left over debris ..in the mesh , I can however see it getting gooped up quickly, not unlike a honey straw .

Attachments

• 79B45E4B-649D-4880-A2D8-BA669630E013.jpeg
    79B45E4B-649D-4880-A2D8-BA669630E013.jpeg
    651.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 0BD8EF99-0866-4342-AE3A-A3B4A265D99E.jpeg
    0BD8EF99-0866-4342-AE3A-A3B4A265D99E.jpeg
    639 KB · Views: 44
  • 7626F7DE-85E9-42C5-BD5F-CBC41D972974.jpeg
    7626F7DE-85E9-42C5-BD5F-CBC41D972974.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
it’s cute ..I haven’t tried flower in it yet , but extract worked great and and I can’t observe any left over debris ..in the mesh , I can however see it getting gooped up quickly, not unlike a honey straw .
I got bored and tried the new toy with herb .
I Can really taste the flavour of the weed to be sure . First pile of burnt weed is me using the 901 torch and not hearing the second click haha
Note ! A bic lighter doesn’t work , just turns the end black.
the induction heaters they sell for these are easily made with amazon parts I read but sold $200 dollars commercially.

The second pile is with the hemper torch

Somewhere in the middle is a happy toke
Namaste!

Attachments

• B7CB506E-2E9A-4D19-983F-5351EAEBA829.jpeg
    B7CB506E-2E9A-4D19-983F-5351EAEBA829.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 50
Just ordered my dab press everything will be here this week. I have been waiting a long time to get one.

Oh man ur guna love it ull b making rosin in no time gud luck man what kind did u get?

Here is the smoothie run i did the first run gave alot then i smasshed the puck sum more n got alil more out of her.

Then i got sum smoothie buds an used bluedream rosin an made some moonrocks.

Back
Top Bottom