Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

i press scrape off the paper put in a silicone container .. when you just press a gram .. just smoke it bro only last
a day or 2 .. never put in fridge or even put on cap.. it does change dry a bit over night ..

is it better to store rosin or the cured flower ?
It takes me a while to go through a gram. I was thinking about when it comes time to store my rosin from my gsc harvest. Should be a lot. Well at least I'm hoping it will be. Lol. I'm wondering how people store rosin long term.

So after I press, I should leave it out to dry? Won't it collect dust and whatever else is flying around?

It takes me a while to go through a gram. I was thinking about when it comes time to store my rosin from my gsc harvest. Should be a lot. Well at least I'm hoping it will be. Lol. I'm wondering how people store rosin long term.

So after I press, I should leave it out to dry? Won't it collect dust and whatever else is flying around?

think you should dry and trim your bud s.. then press a gram of rosin and smoke it...

well like i said before i lost a gram size ball of rosin flew out of my container ... found it 2 months later
stuck to my lamp shade... was very good smoke .. :) stores easy..

Finally had some time and some buds were ready to press. I pressed some testers from Sexxpot #2 and she had a pleasant and dare I say timid head high. Very relaxed and uplifted. It had the sweet taste if hay and grass........... :confused:

I definitely do not like the taste of rosin from flower that is not cured. Is that to be expected? Or maybe it is something else in the way it grew?! Or is as simple as because I used too much pressure?

I picked up some "cheap" slick parchment off the Zon. Is it OK that I seriously dislike buying from them yet find myself buying off them anyway because of convenience. Urgh..

Anyway. It is awesome! Will never again use my wife's stuff. LOL

Looks like a blow out again.

Finally had some time and some buds were ready to press. I pressed some testers from Sexxpot #2 and she had a pleasant and dare I say timid head high. Very relaxed and uplifted. It had the sweet taste if hay and grass........... :confused:

I definitely do not like the taste of rosin from flower that is not cured. Is that to be expected? Or maybe it is something else in the way it grew?! Or is as simple as because I used too much pressure?

I picked up some "cheap" slick parchment off the Zon. Is it OK that I seriously dislike buying from them yet find myself buying off them anyway because of convenience. Urgh..

Anyway. It is awesome! Will never again use my wife's stuff. LOL

Looks like a blow out again.

hey bro.. looking at the buds looks way to wet to me .. after a second look also looks like you did a shit job of trimming and your fired!!! .. you got to get all that green leaf out of there.. its not cured at all..

try buds that look like this

here is a pick of some blueberry marijuana bud s 6 weeks cured in jar.... in the press

Yeah, the main factor in quality and ease for me has been curing. A better tim helps but I think would matter much less with a good cure. Thats why I like deltas approach of pressing a gram and smoking it before pressing again. It just means the rest is continuing to cure until the next press

Yeah, the main factor in quality and ease for me has been curing. A better tim helps but I think would matter much less with a good cure. Thats why I like deltas approach of pressing a gram and smoking it before pressing again. It just means the rest is continuing to cure until the next press

when you trim you got to cut the sugar leaf right off the buds.. pressing is not an excuse i must be down

that green taste crappy and the leaf could cause mold in the jar more importantly .. its also harsher to smoke.
no reason not to chop .. except you think its a waste.. use it for butter..

imho..

merry turkey day in canada..

you did a shit job of trimming and your fired!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: dude...I didn't even try to trim it!

These were barely cured at all. Just test buds. They were dried though. They were sitting at roughly 58-60% RH at room temp in a sealed jar. I knew it wouldn't be cured but how about people that press not cured flower? Is the hay taste to be expected? Fresh frozen material that is then pressed later? I believe they do that for hash.

when you trim you got to cut the sugar leaf right off the buds.. pressing is not an excuse i must be down

that green taste crappy and the leaf could cause mold in the jar more importantly .. its also harsher to smoke.
no reason not to chop .. except you think its a waste.. use it for butter..

imho..

merry turkey day in canada..
That is a good point. I picked up hashbags so I've been saving my trim for hash.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: dude...I didn't even try to trim it!

These were barely cured at all. Just test buds. They were dried though. They were sitting at roughly 58-60% RH at room temp in a sealed jar. I knew it wouldn't be cured but how about people that press not cured flower? Is the hay taste to be expected? Fresh frozen material that is then pressed later? I believe they do that for hash.

i thought you where trying to pull a fast one on me .. you got to trim bro period ..

Just a small press of Cherry Pie. Doing a little bit as I run out.
20211012_103417.jpg
20211012_103453.jpg

how dry is the pot .. what filter, what temp and pressure are you pressing at with etc?

looks very green ,, sure is alot of ozzing gue how many grams u pressing there ?

jealous i guess eh !!!

My target is 62%RH in the jar. Filter is that bag? No bag. 98 Celsius slowly to ten ton over four minutes twenty.

A montage of the Panama squeeze is here.

I was about to load this one over there and saw your question so I’ll load these here too.

:thumb:
Cheers

Thanks for the ups, West and let us know how that delicious looking cherry hits, Modest?

:green_heart:

My target is 62%RH in the jar. Filter is that bag? No bag. 98 Celsius slowly to ten ton over four minutes twenty.

A montage of the Panama squeeze is here.

I was about to load this one over there and saw your question so I’ll load these here too.

:thumb:
Cheers

Thanks for the ups, West and let us know how that delicious looking cherry hits, Modest?

:green_heart:
thanks for the info .. no filter would sure improve my yield but must kill flavor all that green in there.. is chlorophyll stuff.. ? i think maybe you should roll over a big ball for me to test out!!!

what mold are you using before the press ?

Back
Top Bottom