Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

there are other leafs like it on the plant? maybe the plant is no good and i should toss out or maybe it has super
mutation in potency get me too high .. lol what you think

Hell no keep that girl , I saw one in the introduction and me like a dumb ass didn’t watch or follow lost them . I’d love to know what you get out of that girl !

Hell no keep that girl , I saw one in the introduction and me like a dumb ass didn’t watch or follow lost them . I’d love to know what you get out of that girl !

well you know i will keep you updated :)

no not tossing just a joke..

back right plant

I think you’d be mad to toss it out.
You just never know what you might find.
Have you flipped her light cycle yet? Go now.

think ive been 12/12 for a week since i put in the cmh 1260 watts of light

Looks glorious, you know I'd hit that
DITTO!!!
Wow! That flow is amazing from a 7g puck
Seriously right?! Incredible. Nicely done @East Coast Marley420
whats up .. ? anyone pressing rosin today ? had a really nice squeeze tonight
Hey Dubie. I haven't had a chance to press anything for a while. Living vicariously through all of you right now. Keep it up and pay my respects to the chief inspector.

Hey folks, I'm thinking of the possibility of getting some squishing equipment together. This stuff is pricy. How's the pre-owned market? Any tips for getting in?

If I had a spare rig I’d send it. All I can say is the outlay is worth it you won’t be sorry. And good luck!

Hey folks, I'm thinking of the possibility of getting some squishing equipment together. This stuff is pricy. How's the pre-owned market? Any tips for getting in?

dont get the dab press because you will become too addicted to smoking rosin every night its so easy to use
few extra things and your ready to press the buds into rosin .. buy brand new 1000 usd u press the good stuff..

and you need really nice bench vise 3000 psi.. to make good pucks..

i also like the rectangular box for making the puckes vs the round ones i have no luck with round pucks..

Hey Otter. I'd definitely check out the @DabPress website. They have a black Friday sale going right now. I wish I could let you use mine to see if you like it. I ended up with the 6 ton personal press. Ask away and I'll do my best to help.

If I had a spare rig I’d send it. All I can say is the outlay is worth it you won’t be sorry. And good luck!
Appreciate the thought!
dont get the dab press because you will become too addicted to smoking rosin every night its so easy to use
few extra things and your ready to press the buds into rosin .. buy brand new 1000 usd u press the good stuff..

and you need really nice bench vise 3000 psi.. to make good pucks..

i also like the rectangular box for making the puckes vs the round ones i have no luck with round pucks..
Sweet setup! What size plates does it use? Does it matter? I'd be a low quantity user I think.
Hey Otter. I'd definitely check out the @DabPress website. They have a black Friday sale going right now. I wish I could let you use mine to see if you like it. I ended up with the 6 ton personal press. Ask away and I'll do my best to help.
Thanks Baked! So what's the pressure range about? You have 6 tons others 10. Is the pressure difference reflecting a quality or quantity output, our both? Or is it minute?

I have to say I took my first nail hit the other day with some Jesus og shatter at 75% thc that I bought from the weed store to try an Ispire Wand E-nail out for a review. I stumbled away experiencing this weed at a much deeper level than ever before! I just can't believe how tasty and powerful the hits are! I can't afford new so I'm going to keep my eyes open on ebay and Craigs list for used.

Wow! I see the 6 ton as affordable on their site Baked!
I love the 6 ton and with deals that they have at @DabPress It can be affordable and a great deal. You can also buy the plates and put them on a press if you have one or can find one cheap. In my opinion, (,and circumstances) it was better to just buy the complete 6 ton.

Just did it! I'll be back for some tips for heat and pressure and time. Oh boy!:yahoo:

well i would find a few hundred more and get one like mine with the pressure gauge ..

5x3 plates .. good size for single squeeze of 14 grams

rectangular mold .. and 2.5 x4 filters.. 90 micron or 120 i use..

keep pressure low for 60 seconds bring up to 550 for 90 secs.. let the gue run out 2min 45 secs end

to cold plate..

look at the juice here !!!

Back
Top Bottom