Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Oooof, fell asleep apparently! I haven't been pressing anything lately. Soon!!! Amazing looking press Tokin' The past few presses look scrumptious!

im drying in bathroom hovering around the 61 relative humidity .. run hot water to ad some humidity
and the fan is 24/7 ..
I would be in hog heaven if I could have a spot sit at a constant 61% RH. I wouldn't want to add or remove any of it at all! Why do you increase it?
I save all the pucks for later alcohol extraction.
A good reminder! I have a bunch of pucks still sitting in a jar. I think I asked you this already but how long do you soak them for? Have you done any long term infusions with any types of liquor?
you think this plant is bigger enough to go to bloom?
Yup. I think it's ready. Also, I think you'd get more responses on the grow questions in the FAQ section of the forum. Lots of amazing folks there too. I mean, I don't think anyone here minds but you could get more traction over there.

Oooof, fell asleep apparently! I haven't been pressing anything lately. Soon!!! Amazing looking press Tokin' The past few presses look scrumptious!

I would be in hog heaven if I could have a spot sit at a constant 61% RH. I wouldn't want to add or remove any of it at all! Why do you increase it?

A good reminder! I have a bunch of pucks still sitting in a jar. I think I asked you this already but how long do you soak them for? Have you done any long term infusions with any types of liquor?

Yup. I think it's ready. Also, I think you'd get more responses on the grow questions in the FAQ section of the forum. Lots of amazing folks there too. I mean, I don't think anyone here minds but you could get more traction over there.

hover and constant are too completely different words .... when the rh drops u add.. when rh rises above 64 u remove down to 60 rh..

you think this plant is bigger enough to go to bloom?

As long as the plant is showing alternate nodes (as opposed to opposite nodes) it is mature enough to flower. Then it's up to the grower when to flip. Most like to flip no later than when the plant reaches half the height of their flowering space after accounting for light distance becuase most strains will at least double in height during the stretch phase.

I do a fairly quick wash with the pucks. The everclear takes anything left pretty quick. Last time I did do a second wash too and that produced a little more but more green too. I typically like it to be more yellow than green if that makes sense. However, I normally don’t smoke the product afterwards; normally I make edibles from that stuff. I have not used any other liqueurs. I like paint thinner… :cheesygrinsmiley: J/K

I do a fairly quick wash with the pucks. The everclear takes anything left pretty quick. Last time I did do a second wash too and that produced a little more but more green too. I typically like it to be more yellow than green if that makes sense. However, I normally don’t smoke the product afterwards; normally I make edibles from that stuff. I have not used any other liqueurs. I like paint thinner… :cheesygrinsmiley: J/K

its to bad you cant buy the good solvents.. for extraction... alcohol is only step 1...

Hey Grandpa
First press, 3 different strains
All started 4g
1 min preheat
5 min press 185*
Thanks

1CA053C2-CE17-4627-9FD4-119BB2C7B6E0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom