Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Cookie squeeze today. 25% return on 5 grams. I’m happy with that. Only problem is, I got it all squeezed and gathered onto the silicon pad ...and Ooops!...I dropped it on the floor! F*ck Me!

Oh well...5 second rule applies. Enjoy! (Tastes like an Oreo. It’s definitely getting better as it cures...duh).

Pineapple Express
Day 7 in the jar. I decided to try a little test and see how the squeeze is from now to next weekend with the RH being the same but a longer cure!
More rosin? Better flavour? We will find out but here is a squeeze from today so golden!!
3C9A8F2C-9546-49AB-A6D5-F3E4A60AF708.jpeg
8A839DD9-5776-4F6B-A512-3BCEA92E65BE.jpeg

What was your return percentage on the PC?
I've been thinking that PC might make an extra productive strain.

(crosseyed stoned on furple trainwreck right now so excuse the stonedlish)

FWIW, I have pressed this week two 5g presses at 175, same time, 2:30, with 90s of that to about 1cm (that is how I time so I get a lot of warm up and some flow going, with a pressing to flat over a minute.

One was MMG's Nagual, which is a lovely cross of the forums' beloved Candida with good ole' Skunk #1 giving us a ~1:1 indica for night time. I love it....it's sticky skunk shit, wife loves it and hits it better than the high thc stuff. I got about a 25% yield, good flow, tightened up in about 15m in the open. Scale was tared.

Today I pressssed purple TW from HSO ('merica). Same way I usually press a strain for the first time to see what I get. So fugly I did not bother with pics.

It came in around 12%, flakey white with a hint of amber. Clump that is hard to work with. Now I know I need a touch more cure....why....because this is something that happens when your bud has still too much water and that pre-heating of water cooks the shit out of the inside of your goo, then evaps. So, if I press tomorrow I either adjust temp down or less time or both.

To answer the question, while my one eye is crossed, yeah, using same settings over the length of the cure will produce very different results. As my 5 plants cure, I press em in small amounts till they come in, usually 5g or so, and take samples.....you will notice if your hitting it the same way, that you will find a sweet spot for that strain....that is when the 14g bags come out of the closet and I press 2-3 zips of it. I LT store it at room temp in silicone containers stored inside an airtight container with a 57 pack.

Nagual was cut 6 days earlier.

You will find a combo with time that you like. Also TRY different bags by different makers!!!!!! I use 160 only so far but have others.

cheers squuezers!

Did you have a lineup for your Dingo's Gone Wild grow this summer?

I have a whole bunch of Bubblelicious Auto seeds and some new auto beans too. I’ve decided to try some autos outdoors. I need to build a fence and other things...as soon as this damned snow melts!

(crosseyed stoned on furple trainwreck right now so excuse the stonedlish)

FWIW, I have pressed this week two 5g presses at 175, same time, 2:30, with 90s of that to about 1cm (that is how I time so I get a lot of warm up and some flow going, with a pressing to flat over a minute.

One was MMG's Nagual, which is a lovely cross of the forums' beloved Candida with good ole' Skunk #1 giving us a ~1:1 indica for night time. I love it....it's sticky skunk shit, wife loves it and hits it better than the high thc stuff. I got about a 25% yield, good flow, tightened up in about 15m in the open. Scale was tared.

Today I pressssed purple TW from HSO ('merica). Same way I usually press a strain for the first time to see what I get. So fugly I did not bother with pics.

It came in around 12%, flakey white with a hint of amber. Clump that is hard to work with. Now I know I need a touch more cure....why....because this is something that happens when your bud has still too much water and that pre-heating of water cooks the shit out of the inside of your goo, then evaps. So, if I press tomorrow I either adjust temp down or less time or both.

To answer the question, while my one eye is crossed, yeah, using same settings over the length of the cure will produce very different results. As my 5 plants cure, I press em in small amounts till they come in, usually 5g or so, and take samples.....you will notice if your hitting it the same way, that you will find a sweet spot for that strain....that is when the 14g bags come out of the closet and I press 2-3 zips of it. I LT store it at room temp in silicone containers stored inside an airtight container with a 57 pack.

Nagual was cut 6 days earlier.

You will find a combo with time that you like. Also TRY different bags by different makers!!!!!! I use 160 only so far but have others.

cheers squuezers!
I lose my appetite when I look at your scale. Sorry, I had to warn a brotha…

But @Grandpa Tokin snapped me out of it... You motorboatin sumbich.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom