Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

full

I'm still robbing my wife's baking supplies for parchment paper. The rosin seems to soak into it. The good stuff is on order.

I often make olive oil capsules after decarbing. Somewhere in my oil thread I think...or maybe in this one. I don’t remember...I smoke rosin. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’ve also made lots of butter with decarbed rosin.
Did you decarb the bud or the rosin?
I was thinking it could make a superior oil. I’m thinking squeeze 1-3 gram per oz of oil. Add squeeze to oil, then decarb in the instapot for 2 hrs of pressure cooking.
I’m really digging the coconut oil gummies right now.
:yummy:

Did you decarb the bud or the rosin?
I was thinking it could make a superior oil. I’m thinking squeeze 1-3 gram per oz of oil. Add squeeze to oil, then decarb in the instapot for 2 hrs of pressure cooking.
I’m really digging the coconut oil gummies right now.
:yummy:

I decarb the rosin. Very easy and quick. I put the rosin in a silicon container and pop it in my toaster oven at 250F until it stops bubbling. Usually only about 10-20 minutes. Just keep an eye on it...when it’s no longer bubbling, it’s decarbed. No need to wait hours like with weed. It’s also much less smell, but still can be strong rosin/oil fragrance depending on the Rosin, RH, etc.

I’d hit it. ;)

Ha! You beat me to it. I’d definitely hit it.

Outstanding squeeze @scrogster I’m really wanting to try a dry ice squish. How does that taste?

I decarb the rosin. Very easy and quick. I put the rosin in a silicon container and pop it in my toaster oven at 250F until it stops bubbling. Usually only about 10-20 minutes. Just keep an eye on it...when it’s no longer bubbling, it’s decarbed. No need to wait hours like with weed. It’s also much less smell, but still can be strong rosin/oil fragrance depending on the Rosin, RH, etc.

Ha! You beat me to it. I’d definitely hit it.

Outstanding squeeze @scrogster I’m really wanting to try a dry ice squish. How does that taste?
It taste like it looks amazing key with pressing hashies is low temp. And apply pressure nice and slow. When I press i listen to the sizzling to start and stop . WhenI don't hear sizzle I add more pressure. The dry ice rosin came out like shatter nice and stable chunks went flying when collecting it lol. I just like watching the shit flow out of the plates.

I often make olive oil capsules after decarbing. Somewhere in my oil thread I think...or maybe in this one. I don’t remember...I smoke rosin. :cheesygrinsmiley:
You beat me to it :welldone: but you skipped the capsule part. If anyone is interested in the entire process, Grandpa posted it here:
https://www.420magazine.com/communi...tracts-for-shatter-or-oil.442095/post-3897897

Back
Top Bottom