Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I need to learn how to bookmark that stuff. There’s a ton of useful tidbits in my journal that I can’t find either.
I haven't tried the system:

Capture.PNG

Well that was relatively easy. I did a few tests and it works...imagine that.

Had to make sure I could find this one quickly:

It was the Super Iced Grapefruit and my daughter Lopin took it to Nashville for a Bachelorette party this weekend. The girl whos getting married is allergic to cannabis so for lopin's med needs she thought it would be more discreet taking the rosin and using her pax instead of having to hit a bowl all day and night.
Rosin in a pax....she needs a pen. Less cloggy. One can get by with it though for a weekend. Pack pipecleaners for her.

A good read I just ran across. I’m sure someone may have already posted it.

A good read I just ran across. I’m sure someone may have already posted it.

I stopped reading after the first paragraph... :rofl: Just kidding!

“This doesn’t mean that you have to go purchase “Platinum Gold Seal” off the shelf buds at your local dispensary or fill your entire garden just with Gorilla Glue #4, but with rosin, your results are mostly predetermined in the garden if your plates are up to par.”

Yes it does! Hahaha! We’ve pretty much said the same things in here. Learning as we go. Good read for sure!

Rosin in a pax....she needs a pen. Less cloggy. One can get by with it though for a weekend. Pack pipecleaners for her.
She left last night but has had the pax3 since it came out 2 years ago. She knows that thing inside and out. I'm going to get her a Nectar collector since she graduated college 2 weekends ago just haven't had time to sit down with her to see which one to order. I work days and so does she and she's taken more classes in the evenings so minimum amount of time to online shop. But soon I bet once she gets back.

She left last night but has had the pax3 since it came out 2 years ago. She knows that thing inside and out. I'm going to get her a Nectar collector since she graduated college 2 weekends ago just haven't had time to sit down with her to see which one to order. I work days and so does she and she's taken more classes in the evenings so minimum amount of time to online shop. But soon I bet once she gets back.

Congratulations Lopin! :woohoo::bravo:

Well I might have to pull out my 2 vape rigs and see what I can create. Rosin wasn’t an option when I was miserably trying to dry vape flowers...

Have a Volcano but not the concentrate fitting. May try and get one

I never dropped the coin on the Volcano. I always admired it.

Have only used it for dry herb, it works well, hopefully it is not to old to get the Rosin attachment.

I smear rosin on the oil pad in my mighty and it works a treat. I always put a half bowl of weed underneath so it soaks in. It vapes for ages. You can buy the oil pads separately and I cut mine in half so I’m sure you could make them fit most ovens. I’m getting rather fond of my nectar collector though! Here’s a pic of the oil pads.
66656BD3-4130-47D8-8995-77C7770C69D5.jpeg

Awesome! @BobbyZ and @Lewydeville man, now I want both the vape and the THCa. Holy cow!
I haven’t tried mine yet. I never thought I’d use it after I wasn’t impressed with vaping flowers. I forgot all about it and the optional metal tank thingy until today.
I hope it blows my mind.:headbanger:

I haven’t tried mine yet. I never thought I’d use it after I wasn’t impressed with vaping flowers. I forgot all about it and the optional metal tank thingy until today.
I hope it blows my mind.:headbanger:

I hope it works well. Let me know please.

Back
Top Bottom