Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

My spent pucks.

Everything was frozen, alcohol and pucks, washed twice and now on first filtration.
20190612_103739 (2).jpg

I probably have about 3 gallon zip locks full of pucks. Still have a liter of my last wash, guess I need to try to cook it off sometime.
No shortage of thc up in your crib :bongrip::passitleft:

Man, what a day, :)
This morning I made the FECO for my friend, after weighing his bounty, it came to under a quarter lb. It was way to damp in the jars in the freezer, so I dumped it into paper bags and put it in the freezer. Was ok today.
So I made the CO and like always I make sure the container is cleaned out well, by me. Was okay for a while then decided I should probably take a nap. Turns out my friend came before my nap, we jarred it, I gave him a few oral syringes and he was on his way. I did not remember he was here until he called and told me so.
Good Oil.

Tomorrow I make my first batch.

Have had to reschedule this oil making session, selling my side biz, need to do a training session with the new owner today.
Wow, not that I was stoned yesterday from the FECO, but I only did two Rosin hits, the one first in the morning and one late last night. :)
Gonna have to make up for that later.

:passitleft:

Going to need some new 160 filters.
I used the ones from DabPress but wondering if the is better/cheaper?
Any Thoughts?

Going to need some new 160 filters.
I used the ones from DabPress but wondering if the is better/cheaper?
Any Thoughts?

I’ve used 4 different bag makers and the best I’ve used have been from DabPress. The cheapest were from Dulytek and it shows, but they did the job well.

Finally saved enough cash to order a press, should be here next thursday! I've got alot of sugar trim, I don't have time for 10 different steps. Would it be better to make dry sieve or to make ice water hash to press? Also with buds....be better to squish the bud or make it into hash first? Thankyou!

Finally saved enough cash to order a press, should be here next thursday! I've got alot of sugar trim, I don't have time for 10 different steps. Would it be better to make dry sieve or to make ice water hash to press? Also with buds....be better to squish the bud or make it into hash first? Thankyou!

Quality wise, bubble hash is far superior to squeeze over dry ice extraction. I would not use dry ice. I also prefer squishing bud for personal use.

Are you heading south anytime soon? I have a clone sitting here with your name on it.

Quality wise, bubble hash is far superior to squeeze over dry ice extraction. I would not use dry ice. I also prefer squishing bud for personal use.

Are you heading south anytime soon? I have a clone sitting here with your name on it.

Oh man that'd be awesome! Been knees to elbows 24/7 here but I'm sure I can figure something out. Let me get through the weekend n I'll touch base Monday.

Back
Top Bottom