Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Went with the 12 ton instead
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1545877019760.jpg_1545877025282.jpeg

Well, fate struck, and my press had to go in for warranty work (free ship both ways), so I decided to upgrade.from a 2 ton 2.5x2.5 unit to a 12 ton 4x4 unit. Pressing eighths gets tedious.

Also found an epen I like for when no time for the rig.... Linx Hypnos Zero

Hey GT. Thanks for sharing. I think I learned more reading this thread than I would have learned in 10 more experimental presses. Your's looks really nice, and I'll bet it works really well.
Well, fate struck, and my press had to go in for warranty work (free ship both ways), so I decided to upgrade.from a 2 ton 2.5x2.5 unit to a 12 ton 4x4 unit. Pressing eighths gets tedious.

Also found an epen I like for when no time for the rig.... Linx Hypnos Zero

You guys are awesome!

I am curious if anyone else pressing their own is using a portable battery op pen or banger. Looking for honest opinions on equipment.
I don't vape concentrates. I usually just use a bong. But my friend was up here last weekend and he bought one of these from my local head shop. It's really good.
1Rosin.jpg

I don't vape concentrates. I usually just use a bong. But my friend was up here last weekend and he bought one of these from my local head shop. It's really good.
1Rosin.jpg

I like that!

I am curious if any of the more experienced mashers trim their harvests differently with the understanding that it will be pressed? Leave more sugar and size for bag insertion/destemming?

Personally, I still like a close trim on my buds only because I still like smoking bud, and because I make oils and stuff with the trim. It helps that I have awesome weed. :drool:

If I knew that all of it was going to get squished anyway then I might not trim very close...umm...I hate trimming so that would be a good thing. :slide:

This is the pen that ive been using, a linx zero....love the heck for its ease of use and portability....

What’s the green thing? Can the linx zero do both oil and flower? Im looking it up.

What’s the green thing? Can the linx zero do both oil and flower? Im looking it up.

The green thing is a grinder. The other green thing is a palm roll. The bowl of green stuff is weed. The grinder is a two collection chamber "twist" open-screens are cnc cut from stock and replaceable. There is no threading that requires screwing or cleaning w solvent when it gets gooky. Reason I bring this up, I could see how someone with gripping/twisting issues might fall in love with this grinder. It's also quieter to open than a machine threaded.

The zero is for concentrates. I think linx has one that does both or a battery that works w two heating elements. I need to check, maybe it has better airflow than the pax.

I have a pax3 that is labeled and sold for both. Bottom line with it. Your getting one oven full of concentrate before your cleaning the entire unit. So I use it for flower. I feel it's underpowered and has low airflow. My wife loves it. Go figure. I can barely get a buzz with it...to long/little delivery.

I've also ordered the linx Blaze, it's a few MM larger than the zero, I plan on this being a home unit most of the time for late evenings.

I don't work for linx or anyone in the canna industry, but linx did share with me a 15% off code that if anyone wants I can share via pm.

The larger press arrives today...wonder if it's on a pallet with a large weed sticker on the side?

Back
Top Bottom