Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I just did two huge dabs of that cookie. Nighty-night!
Ok, another question for you and the other rosin pressers. How do the strains generally smoke relative to the flower and their effects? Specifically meaning....do you get the same sativa effects from sativas that you get from smoking flower?? What about the same sedative effects from indicas? Do they maintain similar effects to flower?

Ok, another question for you and the other rosin pressers. How do the strains generally smoke relative to the flower and their effects? Specifically meaning....do you get the same sativa effects from sativas that you get from smoking flower?? What about the same sedative effects from indicas? Do they maintain similar effects to flower?
You get the full flavor of the terps from rosin ummmmn. For example my blue berry smells and taste fucking amazing. But when dabing it its real fucking amazing all the flavor is more intense. And far as getting baked lmao...... you'll like it you'll become am oil head. :ganjamon::thumb::high-five:

Ok, another question for you and the other rosin pressers. How do the strains generally smoke relative to the flower and their effects? Specifically meaning....do you get the same sativa effects from sativas that you get from smoking flower?? What about the same sedative effects from indicas? Do they maintain similar effects to flower? Did I mention the terps? ...unreal my brother...unreal!
You get the full flavor of the terps from rosin ummmmn. For example my blue berry smells and taste fucking amazing. But when dabing it its real fucking amazing all the flavor is more intense. And far as getting baked lmao...... you'll like it you'll become am oil head. :ganjamon::thumb::high-five:

Exactly! @Van Stank you will love it bud. You get the exact same effects as you would with the flower; with the exception of the rosin is very powerful. One hit from the rosin might be compared to a full bowl taken all at one shot (just an example. I’ve not done the science). The terps and effects are extreme. Two dabs and I’m good as compared to a couple bowls of flower. @scrogster is right, you’ll love it.

Oh I would love to press some of your stankberry and dab that shit. Just saying.:rolleyes::p

You and me both! ...just sayin’. In fact, I wish we could all sit around his table and smash his weed! :cheesygrinsmiley:

*Edit: I still like flower too, but I really love me some Rosin...

Talk about strong Blueberry smells and tastes.....that is definitely the Stankberry. I think it would be a fantastic strain to try. Had it tested at a local lab.....it tested at 21.5% so its got some pop to it from the ATF side to accompany that blueberry smell.

Talk about strong Blueberry smells and tastes.....that is definitely the Stankberry. I think it would be a fantastic strain to try. Had it tested at a local lab.....it tested at 21.5% so its got some pop to it from the ATF side to accompany that blueberry smell.

You will absolutely fall in love with the flavors and terps. Especially with the top shelf weed you grow. You can turn some mediocre flower meds into some really decent rosin...coincidentally, top shelf bud squeezes into insanely good rosin. You’ll see.

I think it will be a great way to deal with some of those lower nugs that I don't cut off and that don't ever get really dense. I hate trimming that shit....and most of the time I throw them into my trim stuff I use to make canna caps. Seems like just throwing it in a puck and pressing it would be a better use for it.

Hey Grandpa, how am I supposed to find your QWET thread if you take it out of your sig? Never occurred to me to bookmark it...I thought it would be there forever!

Hey Grandpa, how am I supposed to find your QWET thread if you take it out of your sig? Never occurred to me to bookmark it...I thought it would be there forever!

Sorry...I’ll put it back. I didn’t realize I deleted it...side effects from rosin toxicity...:rofl:

I think it will be a great way to deal with some of those lower nugs that I don't cut off and that don't ever get really dense. I hate trimming that shit....and most of the time I throw them into my trim stuff I use to make canna caps. Seems like just throwing it in a puck and pressing it would be a better use for it.

Here is what I pressed off some of that lower larf from my 707 today....175, under 2 minutes, 1st press, 6g start.....nice and cake.

Almost looks like bubble. Very nice. I bet it smells yummy too.
It does have a bubble like texture and appearance, but burns much cleaner obviously.

When I try to go hotter or longer, it becomes flaky and unworkable. The three pressings ive done of the 707 are like this. Tastes like a floral batter of sorts. You have to vape it very very low or it just vaporizes pretty darn quick.

What's so cool to me is how different each plant presses.

Back
Top Bottom