Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

That’s freaking awesome from start to finish scrog!

You’ve indeed inspired me to try my hand at THCA making this harvest! I’ll be picking your brain I’m sure haha!

Well done

It’s not as hard as I thought. I followed that article that @scrogster posted and it worked well:

Got the Tap for the legs on the 6 ton DabPress. Did not get a pic yet though.
Did an ounce of Cheese this AM, just over 4 grams Rosin. I think keeping the Cheese in the freezer has over dried it. Got some in jars in the closet with Boveda packs in them, going to do an ounce later and check the difference.
Legs attached, first drip from the first puck.
20190618_114638.jpg
20190618_130252 (2).jpg

Spoon full, spoon full, spoon full. And damn near as addicting!
20190618_130304 (2).jpg

Went into the Cheese 22 ml silicone cup.
20190618_130440 (2).jpg

About to get an zip of GSC, it is on the way!
Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

About to get an zip of GSC, it is on the way!
Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

Of all the rosin I’ve squeezed or tasted my last grow with the GSC has been my favorite of all. Mine is a subtle thin mint with a sweet kerosine or slight petroleum mix. I don’t know what it is exactly that I like so much about it, but I think it’s the sweet fuel mostly. I know I cannot do just one dab... :headbanger:

I hope yours is as good. Enjoy!

It is dispensary purchased, so it's anyone's guess!
And my friend said it is just a bunch of small buds.

<thca> took a dab of the finish product and flavor is insane.

Wow just awesome... so I assume you have left over sauce, what you gonna do with it? Is the hit less harsh on the lungs? Less clean up on the glass?

I wonder if keeping the diamonds and sauce separate until ready to consume is any benefit, like put them both in a split silicone container side by side. I can already see a label, "Diamonds & Sauce" lol LOVE this for some reason.

Wow just awesome... so I assume you have left over sauce, what you gonna do with it? Is the hit less harsh on the lungs? Less clean up on the glass?

I wonder if keeping the diamonds and sauce separate until ready to consume is any benefit, like put them both in a split silicone container side by side. I can already see a label, "Diamonds & Sauce" lol LOVE this for some reason.
Exactly what I did lol thca in separate container sauce separate then the mix of both.

THCA

Sauce

Sauce still need to clean banger low heat dabs don't really make me yack lol better flavours I think.

Exactly what I did lol thca in separate container sauce separate then the mix of both.

THCA

Sauce

Sauce still need to clean banger low heat dabs don't really make me yack lol better flavours I think.
So the sauce is the oils produced when pressing for ThCa?

Two dabs this AM with coffee, G13 Haze and LSD, the Breakfast of Champions.
I am ready to face the day, or a nap, not sure which! :)

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom