Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

I've been reading through your thread @Grandpa Tokin. Wife's going to have my head when I pull the trigger on a press lol. I blame you :goodjob:

I’m okay with that. She’s probably not going to believe you...just so you know. But, I’m a cute, little, old-dude who’s delicate and frail...Her heart will melt. You’re good brah! I got your back. Go for it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I’m okay with that. She’s probably not going to believe you...just so you know. But, I’m a cute, little, old-dude who’s delicate and frail...Her heart will melt. You’re good brah! I got your back. Go for it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Wow lol. You just described her only weakness lol. She's a nurse in an retirement home.

Little bit of bubble hash I made while mama was baking some fried chicken in da oven lol.
Lots of lower buds / sugar leaf I typically use this for edibles.

The weirdest thing happen while dumping into bubble bags . Big 'ol cluster of golden goodness at bottyom of bucket.

The mixing tool to agitate the ice and herb.

The pulling of the bags

The collection.

Little bit of bubble hash I made while mama was baking some fried chicken in da oven lol.
Lots of lower buds / sugar leaf I typically use this for edibles.

The weirdest thing happen while dumping into bubble bags . Big 'ol cluster of golden goodness at bottyom of bucket.

The mixing tool to agitate the ice and herb.

The pulling of the bags

The collection.

Your inspiring me to try the wet ice method again. I have concrete/drywall mixers (that are clean) and plenty o ice.

That is some hash there.

Your inspiring me to try the wet ice method again. I have concrete/drywall mixers (that are clean) and plenty o ice.

That is some hash there.
The last pic never let me upload had my 10 pics or something lol here is all of it on card board to dry .

:passitleft::cough::420:

@Grandpa Tokin , I hope it is ok to post this here, probably should be in your oil thread. We have discussed gummy's here I believe.

OK, took the plunge and made me a batch of gummy's per Dave Groomer's recipe.

Made 230 little bears and I have about 20 bears worth of candy that was waste/stuff, pulled from the molds, from making the bears, Thinking I will take that waste and eat it by the teaspoon at night.
Here they are spread out, the white powder is sugar, citric acid and just a bit of corn starch to keep them from sticking together.

20190624_125905 (2).jpg

1:20 PM
Just took two and awaiting the results.

I used 10 grams of FECO/CO. So if my math is correct that is 10,000 mg.
10000 mg / 230 = 44 mg/bear.
I have been taking 200 mg of FECO/day for wellness, so after I find out the strength I figure I will take 4 to 5 gummy's a day for wellness.

Let me know if my math is off, but I think it is good.

GR

I ended up doing two more at 1:45 and I think that 3 nor 4 is a good number to take, got quite a buzz off the 4 gummy's.

It’s great for edibles, butter, olive oil, coconut oil, etc. Less weed taste and very powerful.
Interesting

More stuffs ta learn

Cool

Still waiting on UPS...... uggggghhh

As far as I’m concerned you guys and gals should post whatever you want Brother @gr865 I’m all about that med.

I like how this guy decarbs his rosin. In fact, I like his vids a lot:

The water distributes the heat, but it limits the temperature to whatever water boils at where you live.

I bought an induction hot plate several years ago. It will maintain a set temperature. I'll use the same method, substituting oil for the water, and setting the temp to 230°F.

The water distributes the heat, but it limits the temperature to whatever water boils at where you live.

I bought an induction hot plate several years ago. It will maintain a set temperature. I'll use the same method, substituting oil for the water, and setting the temp to 230°F.

I like my little toaster oven. It’s really easy and convenient.

As far as I’m concerned you guys and gals should post whatever you want Brother @gr865 I’m all about that med.

I like how this guy decarbs his rosin. In fact, I like his vids a lot:

I saw that awhile ago and a couple of weeks ago when I was making the oil and teaching my apprentice. I purposely did not decarboxylate the buds before I made the oil but did it using his method later. Worked like a charm.

I like my little toaster oven. It’s really easy and convenient.

What do you put it in while in the oven. I am ordering a silicone measuring cup set this week with bowles.

Back
Top Bottom