Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Maybe the tangy is more sativa leaning causing you to shake and not sleep.

Highly possible. I didn’t smoke it at all yesterday thinking the same thing. Still couldn’t sleep and I hit some GSC hard. Usually that puts me to sleep, but not last night. I hit the tangie this morning though...it was already loaded...what was I supposed to do? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Got home from my short trip last evening, was totally beat, took a couple of gummy's and went to bed.
So this morning I got up, had my ceramic donut in alcohol since I left on Tuesday, gave it a good cleaning, burned off any remaining alcohol and loaded it with the LSD. I had not had a hit since Tuesday and I got such a wonderful flavorful hit, all three hits were great and then I began tasting the waste, so I cleaned it again. I have found that with the donuts that cleaning after each use with a Q Tip, alcohol and then burning off the alcohol works best for me.
I think I get better flavor with the pin than with my rig.
Since I have not had any in the past few days I am as stoned as the first time I hit some Rosin, Ahhhhhh! :laugh:

All that behind, my trip was great. We went to a gig that friends have been doing for over 11 years, every Wed, over 500 Wed. They do Reggae and do it very well. I have known most of those guys for twenty to thirty years.
Also on the trip I visited another long time friend, took him some Rosin. He had so many toys, had a pin and a couple of different tanks of Pure (distilled oil), one was 92% and the other was 96% THC. One had the flavor added back and the other didn't. Did not care for the one with the flavor but the one without was very good. Can't say it was any better then my Rosin but it was very clean tasting, and too easy to take too large a hit.

Did it break the bags, come out the ends or what?
When you say push the hash through the bags, is it solids?

THCA grandpa! Hehe.

I got no buds, no hash, no rosin.....
Not allowed in hospital apparently to vape rosin......party poopers...
When I get home gonna squish me some goodness....

What’s left in the bag?

Not much of anything left in bags. Either dulytek bags sucke or I was using to much pressure. I think what happened was the hash was pressing through the stitching, even with 2 bags. It extruded it like a playdo fun factory, brown spaghetti everywhere lol. I went for round 2, used less force and had success but only 40% yield which seems low. Fuck I don't know.

Pressed at 180°F by the way. I tried pressing the bags a second time, gradually applied pressure. Nothing came out until 80% pressure and when I was at about 90% pressure the hash come out every stitch hole. It must push through stitching on first bag, get pushed around second bag to stitching and out she comes.
I definitely need to come up with a better game plan, started with 400 gram of trim, turned into 70 grams of hash n ended with 26 grams of rosin. Maybe I'll just press my trim then make thca from that. Can't complain though, I'll take a ounce of rosin over a pound of trim every day of the week!

THCA grandpa! Hehe.

I got no buds, no hash, no rosin.....
Not allowed in hospital apparently to vape rosin......party poopers...
When I get home gonna squish me some goodness....

What you get locked up for?

Anyone else see Darth Vader?

I don’t remember the name of the game but those were the guys you wanted to shoot before they got to the bottom. LOL! Old school. Hahaha!

I’d even try lowering the temp a bit, but that looks pretty darn good to me. I’m positive I’d hit it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

What you get locked up for?

I don’t remember the name of the game but those were the guys you wanted to shoot before they got to the bottom. LOL! Old school. Hahaha!

I’d even try lowering the temp a bit, but that looks pretty darn good to me. I’m positive I’d hit it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Dang....that was the Atari 2600 “Space Invaders”... Right? :laugh:
E21AB94C-41FA-49F3-A362-565B539A86DB.jpeg

Did a zip of Cheese today, can't seem to get 20% return, still only 17% highest I can achieve. That's at 210 with a 1 pre and 3 min run. But it still taste great and works!
After I decarboxylated the 15 grams of Cheese it left me a bit short, so I've made a couple of batches over the past week.
Made this today and added it to the tub.
20190712_181631 (2).jpg
20190712_181841 (2).jpg

And here is 14.7 grams of gooey goodness in the Tub.
20190712_182813 (2).jpg

Life is good today!
Zac Brown

I'll try a lower temp next time but figured out why my yields have been low......dulytek jack sucks ass! First one I got had bad seal. Replaced it with a 5 ton Napa jack n was hitting close to 30% yield on flower, even with it not fitting proper and pushing plates unevenly. Received my replacement from dulytek n my yield dropped to 15% to 17%. Then low yields with the hash. After some investigation i found the dulytek jack will not hold pressure! I should have known it was the jack but I'm total newbie n thought it was me. I pressed the plates up together n after 30 seconds I can see daylight between plates. Really disappointed but it is what it is!

@BobbyZ

And they say that sex is the first thing to go!

:rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl:

:peace:

Ha, BZ don't worry it's only $30.
I put a shirt on the other day and the pocket was bulging, it was the 10 grand I sold my Jeep for months ago. Thought I had already deposited it.

The main problem with that is I never wear that shirt, Damn, it could have sit in there for years. I'm not very good at doing bank statements and the like. Hell I have a notification at the bank that if my checking account gets to a given point I get a notification so I can transfer monies into that account.

I think my GF would have caught it, she's an accountant, checks on me every few months. Love that lady.

:passitleft:

Another day another Zip, before I put the press back in it's special place. Still low yield, 17.99%, best of this strain. It's the strain/grow method/dryness/etc,etc,etc.
Oh well it is what it is, it still vapes great. I DAB/pin it.
Made my pucks a bit thicker, did not pack the tight, so maybe that could be the slight increase in yield.
20190713_085331 (2).jpg
20190713_085920 (2).jpg
20190713_092759 (2).jpg

This run I used Reynolds Parchment. It was easier to remover the Rosin and did not leave any little shiny spec's of Rosin that are a bitch to get off the Raw parchment. Rolling the dab tool to remove the Rosin from the paper work much better. Unless I find that there is a dangerous chemical in this paper it has become my go too.
20190713_095153 (2).jpg

Roll this out between two silicone pads, and put the Rosin in a dark closet. I am not sure how long to keep it in there or what the hell I am looking for as it dries, :)
20190713_100503 (2).jpg

I hope this dries to the point I can use it in the Ceramic donut. To use it now I get a dab of Rosin on the tool, hold it in the tank and heat it to get it to release into the donut. This works well but would be easier to something more solid.

Another day another Zip, before I put the press back in it's special place. Still low yield, 17.99%, best of this strain. It's the strain/grow method/dryness/etc,etc,etc.
Oh well it is what it is, it still vapes great. I DAB/pin it.
Made my pucks a bit thicker, did not pack the tight, so maybe that could be the slight increase in yield.
20190713_085331 (2).jpg
20190713_085920 (2).jpg
20190713_092759 (2).jpg

This run I used Reynolds Parchment. It was easier to remover the Rosin and did not leave any little shiny spec's of Rosin that are a bitch to get off the Raw parchment. Rolling the dab tool to remove the Rosin from the paper work much better. Unless I find that there is a dangerous chemical in this paper it has become my go too.
20190713_095153 (2).jpg

Roll this out between two silicone pads, and put the Rosin in a dark closet. I am not sure how long to keep it in there or what the hell I am looking for as it dries, :)
20190713_100503 (2).jpg

I hope this dries to the point I can use it in the Ceramic donut. To use it now I get a dab of Rosin on the tool, hold it in the tank and heat it to get it to release into the donut. This works well but would be easier to something more solid.

Wouldn’t using a dab tool and melting it in the donut work just the same? I’m confused lol

Wouldn’t using a dab tool and melting it in the donut work just the same? I’m confused lol

Dutch, that works great at home, but putting the Rosin in the silicone holder on the Evolve Plus and trying to use it while traveling would be a pain. If more solid it would not require additional heat to get it off a tool. Less shit I have to pack when traveling.
To be honest I have no idea if this is even going to work.
I will fill all my tubs for vaping, but I am about to Squish a lot of the Cheese and decarboxylate it to make editable's. Still have over 1.5 lbs to work with, and about to start my next grow here in a week, so need to make room for storing the new grow.

Back
Top Bottom