Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

So for like older buds...do ya moisten em

Bovida don't add moisture... should I try moisture in the jar maybe

Tried an old DDA and same thing

Now..my Blue Balls is doing great, now it's a year old but very sticky
IMG_20190715_105919.jpg
IMG_20190715_105724.jpg

Few times I've ever had to hydrate buds I just plucked a couple shade leaves off my plants and put in Mason jars with the bud, 24 hours later they were perfect.

@Grandpa Tokin,

What do you think of the Evolve Plus?
Now that I have figured out how best to use it for me I like it a lot.
I am only using the Ceramic donut and I clean it with alcohol between each refill then I put them in alcohol over night. I rotate between two donuts, I take one out of a jar of alcohol each morning and clean it well.
My Rosin is not dry like yours seems to get so I twist me a dab tool in one of the tubs and hold it over the Evolve chamber and heat the tool causing the oil to release into the coil chamber. I know now when the chamber is done by taste. I then hold it upside down press the heat button and use alcohol to clean, takes just a one q tip to complete the task.
Overall I believe the flavor and ease of use is better than my Dab Rig.

Would like to know how everyone is using it.

I use it daily now that I have some donuts. I keep it up at the house for a quick hit. Very convenient.

OK, I have 5 - G13 Haze which I am going to germ.
I want 10 plants so I can chose 5 to 8 of them for either a 5 plant vertical or 8 plant horizontal grow. I have a few strains but to be height compatible the the G13 Haze I have only two choices with two seeds each, C99 and Trainwreck. This leaves me only 9 plants to choose from.
With this grouping of seeds I should be able to control heights, either vert or horizontal.
Both the C99 and Trainwreck will need height control, with 5 plant vertical I can use LST and Supercropping, with the 8 plant grow that will be a 8 main manifold grow, and any height difference will be adjusted my plant risers.

Will all depend on germ rate.
So ready for another grow!

I want 10 plants so I can chose 5 to 8 of them for either a 5 plant vertical or 8 plant horizontal grow. I have a few strains but to be height compatible the the G13 Haze I have only two choices with two seeds each, C99 and Trainwreck. This leaves me only 9 plants to choose from.
With this grouping of seeds I should be able to control heights, either vert or horizontal.
Both the C99 and Trainwreck will need height control, with 5 plant vertical I can use LST and Supercropping, with the 8 plant grow that will be a 8 main manifold grow, and any height difference will be adjusted my plant risers.

Fawk me... I’m to high for your math problems.:lot-o-toke::thedoubletake:

DO IT

I was looking on Amazon and found a potential source of press bag material - Alberts Filter 2Pcs 7"x32" 50μm Nylon Mesh Filter Bags Socks Reusable for Aquarium Pool (50 Micron) . They have other mesh sizes. One of these should make 60-70 2" X 4" bags for our presses.

Here's another possibility: Pukido Unique 120 Mesh 125 Micron Nylon Filter Mesh Cloth Fabric Water Liquid Strain Polyester Cloth For Handwork DIY Crafts 100. This is one square meter for $13.50CDN

I was looking on Amazon and found a potential source of press bag material - Alberts Filter 2Pcs 7"x32" 50μm Nylon Mesh Filter Bags Socks Reusable for Aquarium Pool (50 Micron) . They have other mesh sizes. One of these should make 60-70 2" X 4" bags for our presses.

Here's another possibility: Pukido Unique 120 Mesh 125 Micron Nylon Filter Mesh Cloth Fabric Water Liquid Strain Polyester Cloth For Handwork DIY Crafts 100. This is one square meter for $13.50CDN
Food grade?

Few times I've ever had to hydrate buds I just plucked a couple shade leaves off my plants and put in Mason jars with the bud, 24 hours later they were perfect.
I like that!
with 5 plant vertical I can use LST and Supercropping, with the 8 plant grow that will be a 8 main manifold grow, and any height difference will be adjusted my plant risers.
I like that!
I like that!

GG4 in front. Left is GSC and right is the Tangie. 3 different consistencies, and 3 completely different flavor profiles as well as highs. I don’t like the Tangie. It tastes good, smells good, and grew nicely, but gives me the shakes. Someone will get a nice present. Enjoy!

I’m hoping to get to finish my little pipe soon.

Anyone know about the Aspire Nautilus Mini?
I was given one, had to buy the glass and need to buy a battery for it but that was free. Just wondering how to use the damn thing, bet I got to buy the stuff to change the viscosity of my Rosin and make it more liquid.
Time to do some Googling!

full

One Drawer of Aspire Vaping Devices

I did several reviews for Aspire. The Nautilus Mini is not good for rosin. I have several of them. The atomizers use cotton to wick the e-juice to the coil. The coils are rated at less than 15W. The battery supplied with the kit doesn't have the capacity needed. The Nautilus Mini is for little puffs, not great billowing clouds of vapor. By the time you cut the rosin enough to use it in one, you'd need to vape 3 or 4 tanks to get a slight buzz.

You are better off with a straight RDA rather than a tank. Look for something with ceramic or quartz cores. Aspire said years ago that they would not enter the dry herb, or wax vaping business.

Back
Top Bottom