Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Great stuff Hippie! I would hit that until it was gone! I think I have a rosin problem :lot-o-toke:
Thanks Dutchman 1990 , I can see how we can have that problem. My son just pulled back up in the yard with a shit eating grin . He says his back is not hurting (has an artificial disk) told him country Hippie and I have almost 4 pounds to make rosin with no shortage here !

Mine is OK West Hippie, lasts ages on battery. Just be sure to cover all coils over to get best taste. Short bursts of coils seems best.

Mate , get a blob of sticky rosin on ya tool then , when you lower it in , breathe on it, makes it even more liquid and easier to spread, it is an art though.
Need all 4 coils covered for best taste.
Have to be careful not to contact coils with your tool if you want them to last.

Lol. Getting the Rosin in the Pen can be tricky, about 2-3 grains of rice size seems to work, I like to coat the coils.
Gets ya pretty blazed.....Hahahaha..

Back to my XL plus..... Press on.....
Thanks LowRider I ordered one just then , $44.99 no shipping . Now to see what else is being used .

Wow, how tasty!
Have not tasted the G13 Haze in about a month, pulled the silicone jar out tonight, put on a clean coil and took a nice hit.
Wonderful flavor, so so smooth (took a little to big a hit) and yes I have 5 of the plants in the tent now.

I have made my decision on the plants I am going to keep this grow.
Giving my assistant, too pic up tomorrow, one each of the three strains, a G13 Haze, Original Skunk and BlueBerry. I am going to do an 8 plant horizontal grow, so 4 - G13 Haze, two Original Skunk and two BlueBerry.
Worked on the irrigation system
20190821_124738.jpg

Hand watering the front three plants, the ones for my assistant, and the others are on the system.
20190821_195410.jpg

Did not get a pic tonight but this is a pic of the emitters I am using with this setup.l Pic is from my Cheese grow last fall.
20181005_095120.jpg

Did you guys find this nugget yet?
:thedoubletake::eek::jawdropper::nervous-guy:

That’s amazing. It’s worth checking out the worlds biggest dab on the tube.

114 grams as Grandpa Tokin said impressive!

After running mama to the doctor (she fell tripped stumbled hit the ground) rosin kicked our ass . Nothing broke !
Went to the out building to make more for tonight and the pump doesn’t work ! I have some hydraulic oil if it’s the right grade . Fixing to go on line to see what I need to do with it !
Grandpa Tokin mama said she’ll adopt you !

I'm getting antsy! I ordered 10 Northern Light seeds from Nirvana and now gathering indoor grow supplies... my porch will be filled with STUFF from amazon warehouses for the next 2 weeks, woo!

Here is my grow chart, do I have my priorities in order? lol

GrowChart.jpg

Remember, Less is more!
Start with a 1/4 rate on base nutes and increase as needed. You will be surprised at how much nutes you actually need, and it is much less than the suppliers recommendations.

Start with a 1/4 rate on base nutes and increase as needed.

Thanks for that g, I'll be adding ppm range to the chart as well, which will help me dial in the nutes. 1/4 to 1/2 is a common suggestion for starting out, so you're right with the program! :)

This is a living chart as I... educate, experience, evolve, and eeeeeSQUISH! lol

Thanks for that g, I'll be adding ppm range to the chart as well, which will help me dial in the nutes. 1/4 to 1/2 is a common suggestion for starting out, so you're right with the program! :)

This is a living chart as I... educate, experience, evolve, and eeeeeSQUISH! lol

Does your 3-part nutes have a bloom booster? I use BPN 3-part and make it real simple in DWC:

Veg (ml per gal):
3-3-3 (micro-grow-bloom)
+calmag

Flower (ml per gal):
4-8-4 (micro-bloom-booster)
+calmag as needed

which lineup is it, i find it crazy some of them are 2 or 3 part systems, but then have so many additives, advanced nutrients being the best for it, they have about 6 addons dont they lol buy the whole lineup, runs into hundreds..

i use growth tech ionic line, 1 part grow, 1 part bloom, and pk boost for bloom, easy peasy and so much more reasonably priced too.

I have been using the Canna line of products, Grow, Bloom, Rhizotonic, Cannazym, Boost, and P/K 13/14 or KoolBloom. CaliMagic/Epsom, no matter what I use

I have had my assistant on GH Flora series, Grow, Bloom and KoolBloom. CaliMagic/Epsom.
I may cut my expenses and go back to GH Flora Series when I run out of current supplies. When I used it before was in my early years of growing so I did not know that Less is More. At present I use about 1/4 strength Canna Grow and Bloom, The rest of the Canna line is at recommended rates, except Boost that is @ 3/4 rate.

Back
Top Bottom