Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Have been working on the ladies this morning, got a feeling they are going to make some good squishing. My hands and arms are sticky up to the elbows.
Will not go anywhere without washing my arms, I stink, :)
Lights on and lights out.
20191017_081423 (3).jpg

20191017_090100 (2).jpg

This branch has been super cropped three times. I like the way the bud thickening down the stem, have noticed this on other grows also.
20191017_081501 (2).jpg

Wet wipes are magical ! I don't have to tell you THC is not water soluble and I'm embarrassed to admit it took me too long to stock up! ;)

Wet wipes are magical ! I don't have to tell you THC is not water soluble and I'm embarrassed to admit it took me too long to stock up! ;)

Yeah, I know it's not H2O soluble, but I use Dawn to wash up, it takes the oil off. :)
I don't use wipes because of the chemicals they use in them.
:passitleft:

Hey guys I couldn’t run through all the pages but I’ve been trying to go though as many as possible to get all the info possible. I just ordered the dab press 10 ton and the pump. I can’t wait for it to get here. I know I need bags and parchment but can I go without the puck maker for now?

You could go without the bags, but the puckmaker is pretty much a necessity. Dabpress has the dp-pm3015r on sale now for $35.99. It's time for me to upgrade.

Ok thanks I’ve seen a few videos and ppl weren’t using a puck just stuffing it in the bag so I figured it would be ok for a little. But I think I did read somewhere that the puck maker definitely increases yields.

Ok thanks I’ve seen a few videos and ppl weren’t using a puck just stuffing it in the bag so I figured it would be ok for a little. But I think I did read somewhere that the puck maker definitely increases yields.

They not only increase yields, they also allow you to put more flower in a puck. My 30mm pucks are all 7 gm, and I could go higher.

You could go without the bags, but the puckmaker is pretty much a necessity. Dabpress has the dp-pm3015r on sale now for $35.99. It's time for me to upgrade.

Ordered! Shipping was $22 USD, so it basically works out to free shipping.

Hey guys I couldn’t run through all the pages but I’ve been trying to go though as many as possible to get all the info possible. I just ordered the dab press 10 ton and the pump. I can’t wait for it to get here. I know I need bags and parchment but can I go without the puck maker for now?

You can make a puck maker out of PVC pipe, but the DabPress ones are better. I started this squishing madness by just filling a bag and then pre pressing by hand with a BFR (Big Effn Rock). It’ll work and work well, but a puck definitely yields more.

Anyway, welcome aboard. Please post some pictures when you start smashing things. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just updated the journal and have a few question.
I know you very smart folks will help me out with some recommendations.

I squished the last of the Girl Scout Cookies :confused::(

She will definitely be missed. Very terpy and smells so delicious. I need to grow more of it. Enjoy!

I need to get to squishing ! It’s past the cure ! Nephew passing last week no work done in the building !
Looking great in there Grandpa Tokin. I’d hit that !

Hey GT been awhile, what plants do you have going now?

S’up Penny! I’ve got a GG4 (naturally), Gorilla Kush, Gorilla Juice (both of them are from @Marzbadrock ) and a Black Cherry Punch (from @Van Stank). Early December they should be done.

Back
Top Bottom