Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

The smell of that dark Rosin is awesome. It's not fruity or anything. It just has a plain old school weed smell. It tastes incredible, but it needs a tad bit more of an indica component for a heavier body stone. That said, it has a really nice and relaxing cerebral high. It is a mix of some bagseed plants I had going in a SOG. It has a lot better return than any of the other fruity tasting strains I have right now. I'm dying for a good GG#4 or GG#4 cross. I want some crazy returns.

GG4 @ 190.
2 - 10ish gram pucks.
:cheesygrinsmiley:
2FDFDD92-CA4B-4461-8305-8D1C155F6C85.jpeg
E35AF4E2-2849-480E-B9DB-FD7E11F53859.jpeg
FBB4C8B0-08B9-46EA-90BB-4A32D005BC20.jpeg
69A54FF1-84BF-4FC3-B99D-E0114BE0ACC6.jpeg

Bobby, I ain't getting much from the Cinderberry's. Did they give you a good return? I'm only getting about 12% return at 190.
Yeah that sounds about right, I don’t remember being impressed by the return. I stopped chasing return numbers. I weigh the bud to make even size pucks, if I’m squishing more than one.
I’m trying to worry less... :passitleft:

Creamy goodness right there. Please Click the following.

How about some information to chew on...
:blunt:
copy and pasted, don’t give me credit.
  • Cold Pressing Rosin: 160 to 190 F, pressed from one to five minutes or longer, results in batter-like consistency and a greater preservation of present terpenes, but sometimes a lower yields by weight as well.
  • Hot Pressing Rosin: 190 to 220 F, pressed from 45 seconds to three minutes, results in oily consistency, rich preservation, and increased yields

• Cold Pressing Rosin: 160 to 190 F, pressed from one to five minutes or longer, results in batter-like consistency and a greater preservation of present terpenes, but sometimes a lower yields by weight as well.
  • Hot Pressing Rosin: 190 to 220 F, pressed from 45 seconds to three minutes, results in oily consistency, rich preservation, and increased yields

I agree, for the most part. It really depends on the weed Itself and how it’s grown, when it’s harvested, and how it’s cured. Really good weed makes exceptionally good rosin. I’m lucky I have the ability to grow top shelf dankness. :drool:

This is why I press most of my stuff at 190.

Back
Top Bottom