Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Last smash of grape nana , she was a lovely oil producer for sure. This will definitely be in my next garden

Attachments

• FDAFA307-3CBB-415D-911B-DDF067CA2A26.jpeg
    FDAFA307-3CBB-415D-911B-DDF067CA2A26.jpeg
    539.7 KB · Views: 202
  • EDFD9B96-8F31-49F5-A16B-04C34DFFB147.jpeg
    EDFD9B96-8F31-49F5-A16B-04C34DFFB147.jpeg
    568.9 KB · Views: 199
  • 0FCAF56F-54DC-414C-94F3-50FC4FC3BE57.jpeg
    0FCAF56F-54DC-414C-94F3-50FC4FC3BE57.jpeg
    947.1 KB · Views: 183
They all taste good to me. That Black Cherry Punch (from @Van Stank ) gave me some really nice rosin...excellent sleep meds for my brain. :love:

Oh yeah thts for sure the BCP puts me right down lol after one hit i feel it makn the eyes heavy after two hits head gets heavy lol if i make three hits out i go night night lmao. Ok so i had a question for trim and shake and little buddlets should i use more heat or less heat and go longer? Im using 220f and im not getting anything back or could it be cause the stuff sat out to long? Im guessing atleast 2.5 to 3 months its sat out in a bag on my tray in back lol. So any help would greatly be appreciated thanx any1 willing to help lol.

Last smash of grape nana , she was a lovely oil producer for sure. This will definitely be in my next garden
Dam that looks nice n very tastey congrats dude. I wish i had some fresh stuff to press rite nw lol this trim/buddlets arent doing me justice lol. But once i get some soil 2gether ina lil bit here i think im guna start another few clones of the Bubba Island Kush an the Black Cherry Punch veg em inside alil bit just to get them established then outside they will go along with a few autos. Altho for the autos idk which i wana do start them indoors an then after awhile transplant them outside or should i just start them outside since they are autos??

Yummy! I’d definitelyhit that... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh yeah thts for sure the BCP puts me right down lol after one hit i feel it makn the eyes heavy after two hits head gets heavy lol if i make three hits out i go night night lmao. Ok so i had a question for trim and shake and little buddlets should i use more heat or less heat and go longer? Im using 220f and im not getting anything back or could it be cause the stuff sat out to long? Im guessing atleast 2.5 to 3 months its sat out in a bag on my tray in back lol. So any help would greatly be appreciated thanx any1 willing to help lol.

Trim is not the best for smashing. Probably way too dry too. My advice is to use the trim for ice hash or dry sift and then press that.:hookah:

Mayday-Mayday-Mayday!!! We have a bag down! I say again, bag down!

Shite happens... :cheesygrinsmiley: I save the blown ones too. My freezer is full of rosin chips...for pucks sake!:rofl:

It doesn’t effect the final product though. Enjoy!

Women don't look in your freezer, do they? LOL!

Women don't look in your freezer, do they? LOL!
Hahaha! It’s my weed fridge. My wife doesn’t go in there...ever. She’s not fond of weed smell whatsoever, and reminds me of it often. :cheesygrinsmiley:

...but she looks good in a T-shirt.:love:

I don’t recommend this at home haha
What’s a guy do when he runs outa cannabis ? Well here, he goes through his phone deciding whose the best gamble for some mid grade crap for lack of a better word . So I call my buddy Den who never fails me but the quality is not always on point . I don’t think I did so bad
It has diesel in its lineage , that I do know

Attachments

• 43162484-C8C1-4DD9-8724-3BC697A3FEAF.jpeg
    43162484-C8C1-4DD9-8724-3BC697A3FEAF.jpeg
    569.7 KB · Views: 184
  • BF8BC0B6-4AE9-4290-9775-663891FD681B.jpeg
    BF8BC0B6-4AE9-4290-9775-663891FD681B.jpeg
    731.3 KB · Views: 184
I like diesel. You know I’d hit it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I’m excited , I’m gonna try the -carboxalator thingy -out and make some vape juice... I didn’t want to Guinea pig my flower but feel this will be good enough to try

Houston, we have a problem...

full

Front Panel: Opening Too Large

This is the physical problem. The InkBird controller is much smaller than the LKTC-B1-T. I'll solve this with a faceplate clamped with screws to the front panel for testing. I may or may not make a new bottom piece for the case at a later date.

Another problem lies with the temperature control. I'm almost certain that I'll also have it with the Inkbird. The problem is with temperature overshoots. The mass of the heater is much greater than the mass of the beaker and its contents. The heater gets much hotter than the beaker, and this is transferred to the rosin when the heater is turned off. The smaller the volume of the beaker, and what's in it, the worse the problem gets. My small 50ml beaker had an overshoot of 30°C with 11ml rosin and oil in it. The set temperature was 50°C.

To get around this problem, I'll use an oil bath of 300-500ml for the beakers. The added volume should stabilize the temperatures. Note that the volumes I work with will be from about 10ml for 30 capsules to 160 ml for 400 capsules. This magnetic stirrer / hot plate is designed for use up to 1000ml. We'll see how that works out.

The second problem is the reason I'm not investing the time to redesign, and rebuild the case yet. I just want to test everything before I go that far.

Well, the problem is bigger than I initially thought. The faceplate idea will not work as the motor for the stirrer is behind the hole for the temperature controller. The InkBird extends too far into the case. OK, since I need to build a new bottom, front and back for it since this is a single piece of sheet metal, I may as well go all in. I'll use the current power switch for main power to turn on the temperature controller and enable two new switches.

The first will turn on the electronics for the stirring motor.

The second will be between the SSR and heating element so the heat function can be disabled.

A new start!

Moving to a medical, growing friendly state in the next month or so, can have 18 plants at 3 different stages... 6 flowering over 14", 6 non-flowering over 14" and 6 under 14". Max allowed in harvested home storage is 12 oz. (I guess they allow enough plants to cover those that have both REALLY brown thumbs and REALLY heavy users hehe)

That comes out to one harvest every 7 weeks if you assume 7 weeks seed/veg and 9 weeks flower.

Access must be provided for inspection if asked, and you can direct their exact walking path through your property to the secured grow room. This is specified so people don't think officials can freely wander and violate privacy.

No solvent is allowed for processing, so I can give up ethanol and do flower and rosin instead, so out with the cheaper Dulytek manual press and will get the dabpress 3 x 5, 6 ton.

This legal grow law is one of the TOP reasons why I'm moving, so wow what a commitment and change! I've heard of others saying cannabis has led them to life changes, and now it's right in front of me and HAPPENING!

Actually I'm damn proud of it, and two middle fingers stuck high and mighty to the illegal state I'm leaving behind. My home state, born and bred. Bittersweet, yes, but I'll be moving too fast for the door to hit me on the way out!

Looking forward and pledging to this plant my forever loyalty... sigh.

A new start!

Moving to a medical, growing friendly state in the next month or so, can have 18 plants at 3 different stages... 6 flowering over 14", 6 non-flowering over 14" and 6 under 14". Max allowed in harvested home storage is 12 oz. (I guess they allow enough plants to cover those that have both REALLY brown thumbs and REALLY heavy users hehe)

That comes out to one harvest every 7 weeks if you assume 7 weeks seed/veg and 9 weeks flower.

Access must be provided for inspection if asked, and you can direct their exact walking path through your property to the secured grow room. This is specified so people don't think officials can freely wander and violate privacy.

No solvent is allowed for processing, so I can give up ethanol and do flower and rosin instead, so out with the cheaper Dulytek manual press and will get the dabpress 3 x 5, 6 ton.

This legal grow law is one of the TOP reasons why I'm moving, so wow what a commitment and change! I've heard of others saying cannabis has led them to life changes, and now it's right in front of me and HAPPENING!

Actually I'm damn proud of it, and two middle fingers stuck high and mighty to the illegal state I'm leaving behind. My home state, born and bred. Bittersweet, yes, but I'll be moving too fast for the door to hit me on the way out!

Looking forward and pledging to this plant my forever loyalty... sigh.
Good for you! I’m a firm believer in low stress...now. Stress leads to bad things like heart attacks and open heart surgery. I know from experience. Not fun...not fun at all! Being able to grow legally was a big stress reliever for me.
If it makes you feel any better, and I don’t know which state you’re moving to, but in my state they have never inspected my personal grow area. It’s all about paperwork and money. You shouldn’t have any problems staying within those requirements though. That’s more than reasonable in my opinion.
Congratulations on a huge decision bud. I know it’s not easy, but it’ll make you happier in the long run. :love:

Good for you! I’m a firm believer in low stress...now. Stress leads to bad things like heart attacks and open heart surgery. I know from experience. Not fun...not fun at all! Being able to grow legally was a big stress reliever for me.
If it makes you feel any better, and I don’t know which state you’re moving to, but in my state they have never inspected my personal grow area. It’s all about paperwork and money. You shouldn’t have any problems staying within those requirements though. That’s more than reasonable in my opinion.
Congratulations on a huge decision though. I know it’s not easy, but it’ll make you happier in the long run. :love:

You can harvest 4 - 5 lb per year with a 4 plant limit. This type of yield leaves no room for error or experimentation. It can be done with a 12 sq ft footprint; a 2' x 2' veg area, and 2' x 4' flowering area. It's far from ideal, but four plants are all that are legally allowed for Canadian recreational growers.

It's a good thing that we have medical licenses available for the asking. OK, you need a prescription, but they're easy to get, and normally are for two to five grams of dried flower per day. We are allowed five indoor plants per gram of our daily prescriptions. With a two gram per day prescription, a Canadian is allowed 10 indoor plants, and four that can be grown indoors or out. The plants can be at any stage from seedling / rooted cutting to harvest. Medically, we are limited in the amount of dried flower we may have on hand. Recreationally, there are no limits. It's a bit messed up, but much better than we had before cannabis was legalized.

Back
Top Bottom