Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

The only issues I've had besides that was my puck would flatten and tear the paper

I feel that's more of a pressing too quickly issue. I often get it on the first press (usually 8 or 10 in a pressing session), but then I slow my roll a touch and I don't see any tearing on the remainder.

Hey @West Hippie , is that paper reusable? Seems like it might be if it's silicone coated...

I feel that's more of a pressing too quickly issue. I often get it on the first press (usually 8 or 10 in a pressing session), but then I slow my roll a touch and I don't see any tearing on the remainder.

Hey @West Hippie , is that paper reusable? Seems like it might be if it's silicone coated...
I’ve kept a bunch of the paper but yet to try a second round of pressing.

Thanks for the insight! To date, I only do a few presses at a time so that makes perfect sense.

Hey.... GP.... you should stop mixin sand into your pucks! That dab looks like the tile grout I was just working with this morning. What's your magic there? Tead bet's there's something fun going on.

No magic. Well, except for the mirrors... :headbanger:

Seriously, different weeds, RHs, temps, psi, etc. will produce more waxy, lipid types of rosin. It’s all in the wrist...:laugh:

White Widow at 190F Happy 4th of July weekend! She's not a looker but she gets down
20200701_222050.jpg
20200702_232459.jpg

20200702_233642.jpg

20200702_234335.jpg

So i squished 1.8 and got .3 here she is
At 180 12 minutes. But my press likes to rise up to 190. At that long.
72E83BF9-3EC9-4F68-8661-212B75039F5C.jpeg

The last of my stash. I’ve got to get back to growing serious again.

Hit it, I would. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I squished some Tropicana Cookies. Dried 5 days but not cured. Very waxy. Smells like oranges but the rosin tastes like full-on grapefruit to me. At first I didn’t like it, but the aftertaste is just like I ate a grapefruit and really sits well on my pallet. I was already high when I hit it, but I did get a buzz on top of the buzz...:slide:

Enjoy!

Wow GT, looks tasty! I had a bad experience pressing some fresher stuff so I hadn't thought to squeeze my lemon cheese as it just started to cure but maybe I'll have to give it a go. Happy 4th of July everyone. Have fun and be safe!

I like the weird green purple rosin it produced. Well I think I’m seeing hints of purple or I’m just high lol

1F504634-4E0A-47CF-B97B-A77EFB57AC43.jpeg
the purple in question I speak of
It’s very dark yet clear and glossy is it just dark green? Lol
What is color, is my color the same color you see? How would one describe color, to a color blind person, such as purple if one has never seen purple, but sees grey, and reads in a book it is a mix of blue and red. What are blue and red to a color blind person besides, shades of grey or other dull colors.
Have I been veiwing a different reality this entire time?

sorry guys I got carried away after some dab hits.
A discussion I recall in high school when I learned I couldn’t tell the difference between turquoise green and purple, idk there the same bleeping color To me, describe away how much different the two are, but to my eyes, there is no total bleeping difference. One looks like the other or it must be the same but it is clearly distinguishable by other people. lol.
just not to my eyes. I’ll call something purple, and appearantly it’s not, it’s turquoise or some thing blue greenish redish. I can’t conceive the Colour appeareantly or fully appreciate it. But I like to Imagine what it must look like to everyone else lol.
its just a funky dull color to me.
I call purple.

1F504634-4E0A-47CF-B97B-A77EFB57AC43.jpeg
the purple in question I speak of
It’s very dark yet clear and glossy is it just dark green? Lol
What is color, is my color the same color you see? How would one describe color, to a color blind person, such as purple if one has never seen purple, but sees grey, and reads in a book it is a mix of blue and red. What are blue and red to a color blind person besides, shades of grey or other dull colors.
Have I been veiwing a different reality this entire time?

sorry guys I got carried away after some dab hits.
A discussion I recall in high school when I learned I couldn’t tell the difference between turquoise green and purple, idk there the same bleeping color To me, describe away how much different the two are, but to my eyes, there is no total bleeping difference. One looks like the other or it must be the same but it is clearly distinguishable by other people. lol.
just not to my eyes. I’ll call something purple, and appearantly it’s not, it’s turquoise or some thing blue greenish redish. I can’t conceive the Colour appeareantly or fully appreciate it. But I like to Imagine what it must look like to everyone else lol.
its just a funky dull color to me.
I call purple.
My wife if still trying to convince me that I'm color blind. I see colors, we just disagree on what those colors are :rofl:

Lol exactly, it’s nothing serious, but to people who don’t register color, man dont be a pain, don’t tease us color blind folk about not seeing the right color,
I do find I get by pointing and asking can you hand me that colored thing over there and no one asks if I even am color blind. So it generally isn’t a problem, if I don’t make it one or others around me make it one.
let’s agree that what we are seeing is a Colour and it is of importance, but is it really if I call it this. And you interpret it as that and we all get along in the end not knowing we’re talking about two different things that are essentially the same, justin the sense of perspective and move on and get things done.

Finally got my lazy ass out to press the Dosidos.
I’m going back to coconut oil this batch with a full teaspoon of lecithin .

Later I’ll have to figure the amount to mix , last batch did 50 mL of evoo at 4 grams it’s a knock out for everyone except me . Was thinking 150 mL this round any suggestions? #5001 post
Finally got to the Dosidos dabs approximately 11.8 grams to 110 mL coconut oil made 129 capsules. Gonna need them , butt heads at the hospital think I need them . Tried to tell them I don’t do opioids , this was last Thursday have been heavy on my capsules. Decided to keep them strong for a double hernia. Was at the doc yesterday for consultation and was told it may take two weeks for Medicare to okay the surgery. I’ve never heard of this waiting crap , don’t get it .

Back
Top Bottom