Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

FINALLY!!! I got my little Smoke & Smash area started. So I picked up this kitchen cart used a couple days ago. Crazy work schedule the past few days so the press hadn't been setup yet. That changed last night! I still need to organize better and change things up but my DapPress is setup and so is my e-rig from DabPress! My own little 420 spot in the garage next to my tent. I know it looks really tight, and it generally is but that will be changing soon. Reorganizing the garage to be able to extend this little Smoke & Smash area a little. I have some plans for a much larger area...stay tuned!

Enjoy some pics of my crazy disorganization and messy background. That will change soon too!

Alaskan Thunder F*ck looking mighty tempting to smoosh...

My new rig compared to my little old piece. I really enjoyed it. I definitely paid too much for a cheap Chinese glass piece but it is a local shop so I like giving them some $ too.

For being new to dabbing and using concentrates, the DabPress E-Rig is AWESOME!!! Does DabPress have a profile here? I cannot seem to find it. I wanted to send them kudos.

PLUS...check out this awesome boxed kit for only $14.99 right now! Glass jars for rosin and some tools in a case. Yes please! This is easily worth more than that.

A little disappointed to be honest with one part of this picture...can you see it? This is everything taken out of the bags as they were shipped.

How about now? See it now?

The tiny little glass fuses should have been packed in something more protective. Very small annoyance since these are incredibly common if I needed to replace them.

FINALLY!!! I got my little Smoke & Smash area started. So I picked up this kitchen cart used a couple days ago. Crazy work schedule the past few days so the press hadn't been setup yet. That changed last night! I still need to organize better and change things up but my DapPress is setup and so is my e-rig from DabPress! My own little 420 spot in the garage next to my tent. I know it looks really tight, and it generally is but that will be changing soon. Reorganizing the garage to be able to extend this little Smoke & Smash area a little. I have some plans for a much larger area...stay tuned!

Enjoy some pics of my crazy disorganization and messy background. That will change soon too!

My new rig compared to my little old piece. I really enjoyed it. I definitely paid too much for a cheap Chinese glass piece but it is a local shop so I like giving them some $ too.

For being new to dabbing and using concentrates, the DabPress E-Rig is AWESOME!!! Does DabPress have a profile here? I cannot seem to find it. I wanted to send them kudos.

PLUS...check out this awesome boxed kit for only $14.99 right now! Glass jars for rosin and some tools in a case. Yes please! This is easily worth more than that.

A little disappointed to be honest with one part of this picture...can you see it? This is everything taken out of the bags as they were shipped.

The tiny little glass fuses should have been packed in something more protective. Very small annoyance since these are incredibly common if I needed to replace them.
That's a nice looking setup you got there. I need to do the same and designate a spot for my pressing, I'm currently using my kitchen table and need to find a better spot.

Much appreciated. I enjoyed getting to use my new rig and do some rearranging. I'm excited to see what it will become over the next few months of using the press and space and optimizing it even more.
That's a nice looking setup you got there. I need to do the same and designate a spot for my pressing, I'm currently using my kitchen table and need to find a better spot.

Congrats on the setup Baked! Looks like a great area to hang and squish and dab, all in one. I'm looking forward to seeing the rosin flowing soon. :thumb:

I don't think Dabpress has an actual account here. I believe they're just long-time sponsors.
Thanks! I'm really excited. I'll also have this area to setup my Nova decarb device and my Magical Butter. Everything I make, infusions, capsule, etc. I am hoping will be completed here. It feels good to have a designated area like this!

Hell yeah, enjoy be looking out for the flow .

my DapPress is setup and so is my e-rig from DabPress!

Congratulations BA! Outstanding!
Nice glass. I wouldn’t know where to start with an enail and dab rig. Would love to give that a go though.
Nice kit :love:

Does DabPress have a profile here?

@DabPress another happy customer here :high-five:

Glass jars for rosin and some tools in a case. Yes please!

Tool envy.

should have been packed in something more protective.

Was anything broken? No. Good as gold mate.

Congrats on the setup Baked! Looks like a great area to hang and squish and dab, all in one. I'm looking forward to seeing the rosin flowing soon. :thumb:

I don't think Dabpress has an actual account here. I believe they're just long-time sponsors.
Thanks! I'm really excited. I'll also have this area to setup my Nova decarb device and my Magical Butter. Everything I make, infusions, capsule, etc. I am hoping will be completed here. It feels good to have a designated area like this.

Congratulations BA! Outstanding!
Nice glass. I wouldn’t know where to start with an enail and dab rig. Would love to give that a go though.
Nice kit :love:
Thanks! I'm pretty stoked. I am very new to this. I really did not like the blow torch method. Being so ignorant with the right temperature and not knowing how to properly get to that temp, it just seemed like a much better option to get an e-nail. It is super easy! I timed it and I was able to get it heated up, take a dab, and clean it in less than 5 minutes! I have already been playing with multiple temps. Knowing that it is being thermostatically controlled makes me feel just that little bit closer to feeling like a connoisseur. Haa haaaa

So the only thing I don't have (or maybe I do...IDK) is high quality parchment paper. My wife is a baker though and uses these large double sheet pan size industrial type parchment paper. Would that work? Or do I need to order special parchment paper. Can I can just say PP from now on?! Geeesus...someone please tell me there is a shortened version of saying parchment paper without having to type it all out.

:roorrip:

Would that work?

Absolutely. I use all types of what sells as baking paper around here and it’s all the same. Your tools all look great for manipulating the sticky stuff. I collect the blobby bits off the paper using one of those small spatula type tips then collect the rest with a sharp knife with the paper on a silicon sheet. No fuss.
The silicon paper people use is different. Rosin seems to fall off that stuff.

Absolutely. I use all types of what sells as baking paper around here and it’s all the same. Your tools all look great for manipulating the sticky stuff. I collect the blobby bits off the paper using one of those small spatula type tips then collect the rest with a sharp knife with the paper on a silicon sheet. No fuss.
The silicon paper people use is different. Rosin seems to fall off that stuff.
Ok awesome...well shit...I mean shooooot...I guess that means I need to squish the begeesus out of something tonight!

Wow @BakedARea that is an amazing set up! I can't wait to hear how you like the enail, I could see getting into a dab rig with that!

I didn't get any great ooze shots but here is what I got of pressing my girl scout cookies.

Not sure why the picture duplicated and can't fix it haha sorry

IMG_20210927_201241_084.jpg
20210927_190334.jpg

Wow @BakedARea that is an amazing set up! I can't wait to hear how you like the enail, I could see getting into a dab rig with that!

I didn't get any great ooze shots but here is what I got of pressing my girl scout cookies.

Not sure why the picture duplicated and can't fix it haha sorry

20210927_190334.jpg

I’d hit that even though you didn’t show the flow .

Back
Top Bottom