Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Totally agree @newty she’s definitely missed. I’m a little shocked that someone would go that far. Just a little shocked...too many douchebags in the world. She’s definitely missed here.

First thing that greets me when I open the flower room door is the ph meter flashing. No big deal, that usually happens when the probe is requiring cleaning. I had planned on a full res change this morning anyway so I figured it was right on time.

Did the res change and cleaned the ph probe. It will not calibrate and I can see particles inside the clear probe. It appears something broke inside there last night...or whenever and I just now see it. Ordered a new probe afterwards...mo money!

So, for now, my ph probe seems to reading about .2 or .3 low. That’s using another meter that I have. Oh well, I should’ve ordered the new probe when I suspected there may have been a problem from the start. Now I wait for a new probe.

This plant is something...ridiculous!

I forgot to clean out this little filter during the last res change. It was filthy!

I put the mystery auto in the flower room. This should be interesting.

I miss LG2HM as well. She's the strongest of us all. Shame we have no power to make what bothers her right. LadyGaea too.

Agreed. Bottom line: People can be cruel and heartless. It is a shame though, you’re definitely right. Can we fix stupid? :hmmmm:

This plant is something...ridiculous!

I've never grown anything before that I had to wash up to my elbows with iso alcohol after I was done pissing around with the plants. The GG is beyond sticky. I'm expecting big things in a few weeks.

I've never grown anything before that I had to wash up to my elbows with iso alcohol after I was done pissing around with the plants. The GG is beyond sticky. I'm expecting big things in a few weeks.

LOL! I was thinking the same thing as I was crawling around trying to clean that filter. I put it in the wrong place. I had trachome spluge all over my bald head.

Back
Top Bottom