Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Did an insane arm day. I can’t even pick my nose comfortably.

Today is the last day of veg. I plan to flip tomorrow evening. The BCP is starting to come around, but she’ll be small. The other 3 are very vibrant and healthy. This batch should be enough for one old dude to squish.

I’m calling today “Flip” day 1. Actually, last night was their first 12 hours of light. I like to have darkness in the daytime during the colder months for heat. It’s already freaking cold outside. We got our first snow yesterday. It’s all melted in the valley, but the mountains are covered in a blanket of white. We literally went from summer to winter in minutes.

I’m so happy to have plants in flower again! :woohoo: :goof:

The weather has been crazy! I came over Marias the other day, 2 foot of snow!

Finally got around to trimming up the GG4, right at 10 ounces off the two of them. Great smoke, has a coffee smell to it. And she's a giver when pressed. Rosin came out super floral tasting. I'll get some finished pics up soon. Just been busy chasing elk!

Check the laws but pretty sure you can not use crossbow in archery season. For me it's not so much the killing but the hunt. I just feel home out in the wilderness. Although this trip was a shitshow n I didnt get to hunt....2 flat tires hindered my plans.
N I absolutely love the glue, I've spent years looking for superior strains n found the gorilla juice. With the glue I now have 2!

Check the laws but pretty sure you can not use crossbow in archery season. For me it's not so much the killing but the hunt. I just feel home out in the wilderness. Although this trip was a shitshow n I didnt get to hunt....2 flat tires hindered my plans.
N I absolutely love the glue, I've spent years looking for superior strains n found the gorilla juice. With the glue I now have 2!

I was just talking with a bud who bow hunts. You’re right. I might be looking for a bow. Or, maybe a decent camera. I just want to get out in the mountains.

Not sure about Montana but I know in Idaho you can hunt with a crossbow if you get a doctors note saying you can't draw a bow. My pops used that loophole for a while while I lugged around the real deal. Hunting elk with a bow takes balls....gotta get real close. I have been up to within 6 feet of one....you get a real close up look in their eyes at that distance!

Back
Top Bottom