Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I took a lower one like that about a week ago. Let it dry for 3 days and smoked on it twice. Got really numbed both times but it didn't that taste good. I'm really excited for the ripened, cured GG4 thats a month out. Early indications are its going to be good.

I'm still around grandpa. Thanks for swinging by. Things have been busy for me but pretty exciting. I'm making dabs for a living (legally) which is pretty sweet. I'll get caught up with your grow but just wanted to cruise through and say waddddup first.

Neiko here says he prefers fresh bud over cured any day. Haven't asked why though.

Some people really like that. I’m not particularly fond of the taste. I have a delicate palette...:rofl:

I took a lower one like that about a week ago. Let it dry for 3 days and smoked on it twice. Got really numbed both times but it didn't that taste good. I'm really excited for the ripened, cured GG4 thats a month out. Early indications are its going to be good.

I hope she turns out good bud. It sure looks tasty that’s for sure.

I'm still around grandpa. Thanks for swinging by. Things have been busy for me but pretty exciting. I'm making dabs for a living (legally) which is pretty sweet. I'll get caught up with your grow but just wanted to cruise through and say waddddup first.

All good brother. You rock!

Neiko here says he prefers fresh bud over cured any day. Haven't asked why though.
You haven't lost the a lot of the terpenes through through the drying and curing process with fresh buds. I find they do taste better but the effects aren't fully developed (just my take, not his).

I just had to go turn heat up a few, Brrrrrrr.
HI GT, Steady as she goes here I see. You have the best frost going on there man.

Thanks guys. The trichs are really looking good. Im guessing I’ll take her down in a week or so. We shall see. I started a flush and they’ve been drinking it so everything’s going according to the plan...the plan was to grow dank-ass weed...check!

Health update:

Just when everything’s looking good again more poop happens. Last night I bent down to pet the cat (with an ever so slight twisting motion because the cat was moving and I was stationary) and boom! My back locked up on me. It’s happened many times before because I’ve had severely injured vertebrates, but this is the first one since my heart surgery. I used to have my back go out often before I started my fitness routine. Anyway, nothing I can do other than let it subside...and smoke a buttload of weed. In the past it took me upwards of a week before I could do anything, but I’m already feeling better in just 16 hours. Not well enough to workout unfortunately, but I can walk which is something that was not possible before I lost all this weight.

As of this morning I’m down to 215 lbs! Before my heart attack my highest recorded weight was 285 lbs! For reference, I was exactly 6 feet tall before my back injuries and now I’m 5’11”. I haven’t been down to this weight in over 10 years. It truly is amazing. My goal has been to get under 200 lbs and for many months it seemed almost impossible, but now it’s right in front of me and...my back goes out...nooooooo! :hmmmm:

Oh well, nothing but a thing right? I’ll let this heal and drive on...have a nice day!

Sorry to here about the back problems. Just make sure you don't think you need to do work outs until the back is in order. It's the core of your workouts. In due time I'm sure you'll be able to get to that <200 lbs. Just don't start back to soon and mess up what you already worked so hard for. In my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Damn it Gramps......bend at the knees brother!

You know the deal. I’ll make it work.

Congratulations on the weight loss already achieved, 70lbs is quite a load off. Minimal calories for you until you can work out:rofl::rofl::rofl: You continue to be an inspiration for my lazy ass.:Namaste:

Thanks bud. I’m watching what I eat. I was surprised that I didn’t gain some while I was sick. I was eating good though.

Sorry to here about the back problems. Just make sure you don't think you need to do work outs until the back is in order. It's the core of your workouts. In due time I'm sure you'll be able to get to that <200 lbs. Just don't start back to soon and mess up what you already worked so hard for. In my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

I appreciate that my friend. I’m actually surprised I’m feeling better than I thought. It’ll work out for the best.

Back
Top Bottom