Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Damn! I knew there was something I could use those for. I normally just throw it all away. I need to do my research I suppose....I smoke weed though. :thumb:

I was able to complete a full upper body workout this morning and then walk 30 minutes on the treadmill. I’ll need to walk another 30-45 minutes later today to finish my steps for the day, but even though I still have a little sinus drip I feel pretty good. My back is feeling okay so I’m going with that. Hopefully I’m back on-track and no other ailments creep up. At my age you never know what’s around the corner. Anyway, I feel pretty good now that it’s over... :laugh:

My grow area smells like dank drying weed. I love it! Haven’t had that smell in awhile. Have a great day!

That mystery gal looks like she is going to stack up nice. You may have to turn the lights up a bit to get some penetration through the frost, then them larf buds will ....... forget it look at that thing, Dam.

That mystery gal looks like she is going to stack up nice. You may have to turn the lights up a bit to get some penetration through the frost, then them larf buds will ....... forget it look at that thing, Dam.

I wish I knew what this thing is. Her structure is very nice. I’ve done nothing to her whatsoever...:cheer:

Here's some soud diesel I'm about to process. It's grown in rock wool mini cubes. Fully automated under 1350 w of cree 3590. Its a small area 5'x5'. I get 3 to 4 lb's every grow. Is a scrog with a trellis holding the big buds in place

Attachments

• IMG_1504.JPG
    IMG_1504.JPG
    274 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1510.JPG
    IMG_1510.JPG
    203.3 KB · Views: 30
I put my 2nd QB together today. It’s a 260 kit from HLG. Here’s how I did it:

I started by placing the boards on the heatsync so that there is a +/- connection at the top and bottom. This allows them to be wired in-series. Basically I screwed one down and the flipped the second one over and screwed it down. Everything is pre-drilled so there is no guessing.

I mounted the driver to the top (fin-side) of the heat sync with the supplied nuts and bolts, but I didn’t take a picture of that. I then took the output side (DC) from the driver and directly wired one to each board. I used the brown as live/hot and the blue as negative.

I then took the input side (AC) of the driver and wired that to the supplied electrical cord. They supply waygos and a waterproof housing. I used the waterproof housing because I wanted to. The waygos are probably easier, but this seems more secure to me. Anyway, if you look into the housing, one terminal has brass connectors, and that’s the one I used for the hot.

After that, it was simply completing the circuit by connecting the +/- on the other side of the boards. I cut a small piece of wire (supplied with the kit) to fit between the boards and BOOM!

I put my 2nd QB together today. It’s a 260 kit from HLG. Here’s how I did it:

I started by placing the boards on the heatsync so that there is a +/- connection at the top and bottom. This allows them to be wired in-series. Basically I screwed one down and the flipped the second one over and screwed it down. Everything is pre-drilled so there is no guessing.

I mounted the driver to the top (fin-side) of the heat sync with the supplied nuts and bolts, but I didn’t take a picture of that. I then took the output side (DC) from the driver and directly wired one to each board. I used the brown as live/hot and the blue as negative.

I then took the input side (AC) of the driver and wired that to the supplied electrical cord. They supply waygos and a waterproof housing. I used the waterproof housing because I wanted to. The waygos are probably easier, but this seems more secure to me. Anyway, if you look into the housing, one terminal has brass connectors, and that’s the one I used for the hot.

After that, it was simply completing the circuit by connecting the +/- on the other side of the boards. I cut a small piece of wire (supplied with the kit) to fit between the boards and BOOM!

If ya don't mind me asking, how much $ was that set-up?
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom