420 Magazine Background

Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

stoneotter

Member of the Month: July 2019
S’up @stoneotter i appreciate that brother!
Oh I'm having a lazy day between chores. Took a ride to the Depot and was so windy trucks were all over the road. I'm done with that s***. On my way to pick up a new light in a couple hours then it's time to water the ladies. It's a farmers life for me.

Grandpa Tokin

Member of the Month: Apr 2018 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2019
Oh I'm having a lazy day between chores. Took a ride to the Depot and was so windy trucks were all over the road. I'm done with that s***. On my way to pick up a new light in a couple hours then it's time to water the ladies. It's a farmers life for me.
It’s cold and very windy here. 10F / -12C on my back porch. I don’t know what the wind chill is, but I’m sure it’s well below zero Fahrenheit. It’s 94 steps (exactly) to get to my grow (and smoking area)...nuff said. :(

stoneotter

Member of the Month: July 2019
It’s cold and very windy here. 10F / -12C on my back porch. I don’t know what the wind chill is, but I’m sure it’s well below zero Fahrenheit. It’s 94 steps (exactly) to get to my grow (and smoking area)...nuff said. :(
94 steps to heaven. We're having a real blow here too GT. Blew our power out last night for a moment. This is getting old. Dam It's time to spark something up and I have to drive. Hope it's there when I get back.:p

Scrogdawg

Its -22F (-32C) with the wind chill here right now. We had -47 windchills here for a few days this week. I shovelled my driveway and sidewalks this morning and got 2 trucks running that had been sitting for a couple of weeks. Had to come inside and warm up 3 times. In the day I'd of stayed out till I was done. I'm getting to be an old pussy.

Grandpa Tokin

I’m not a fan of cold wind whatsoever. I was the same as you...now, I’m spoiled. Not just a little spoiled either. I guess I shouldn’t bitch...I’m darn lucky to be able to walk down to my smoke-grow shed. Although, I’m bringing my nectar collector and some rosin up to the garage for Saturday night...it’s family bath night! Yeehaa! :55:

outdoormaster

I’m not a fan of cold wind whatsoever. I was the same as you...now, I’m spoiled. Not just a little spoiled either. I guess I shouldn’t bitch...I’m darn lucky to be able to walk down to my smoke-grow shed. Although, I’m bringing my nectar collector and some rosin up to the garage for Saturday night...it’s family bath night! Yeehaa! :55:
Do ya all use the same water.. If that sounds stupid it should, I'm real high...and it legal.

Grandpa Tokin

Grandpa Tokin

Your leaves grow buds and your stems grow trichomes. It's Puff the magic grow room!
LOL! I like that!

I'm sure it'll pack on more weight than whats there now. How many days from seed are you?
I should know that huh? I’ll have to look back at pictures... :hmmmm:

Top Bottom