Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Hey ol buddy! That glue seems to get better every run... hope you're doing great

Grandpa what place did you purchase those Glue seeds? Like I need more seeds, but those are unreal.:ganjamon:
I think its a original cut that he has had for years. I think we all see why he has kept it for years.

Yeah, I’m working on getting seeds going for this thing. I’d love for everyone to have them. I got very lucky when I first started growing. I joined a forum about 5 years ago called “the dank den” which has since been deleted. There was a bunch of great growers there and one of them was the owner of the original GG4. He gifted me a cut and I’ve kept it alive for years.

Hey ol buddy! That glue seems to get better every run... hope you're doing great

S’up Dabs! I’m doing well brother. Thanks for asking! I hope you’re doing good too.

Speaking of wellness, I just finished 30 minutes on the elliptical doing HIIT and then immediately walked for 1 hour on the treadmill at 3.2 mph and a 2% incline. I’m getting stronger and stronger and I’m loving it! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom