Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Great to hear! Sounds like things are going well that auto is huge. Should be a fun one :lot-o-toke::thumb:

Someone’s gotta do it. :headbanger:

Here’s what the Cookie Auto looks like today. Day 52 from germ. Not the best looking buds I’ve ever seen, but I’m pretty sure she’s going to fulfill my need for sweet. Lovely smell when I walk in the room. I’m so used to the GG4 that this is refreshing. Very different aroma. I like it to be honest. Smells similar to a French whore I once knew. I’m not being sexist...she was a professional. :Namaste:

Enjoy!

Geeezzzz. I hope that don't become a new terpene smell.

LMAO!

Ya could breed something out far enough to call it a new strain and name it "Old Hooker".
And I say that with the utmost respect for the world's oldest profession.

Hahaha! Utmost...

Guess I'm late to the party! Weed, hookers n sarcasm! How's the weather your way GT? Snowed in?

Sup Marz? Jump in any time bud. It’s cold and windy tonight. Not as much snow as you probably, but we got enough.

I’m going to jump in and follow if that’s ok. I see you’ve just popped a Tangie. I’ve two in my flower tent right now. Last time I grew it I had resin oozing out of the buds. Be interesting to see the rosin it could produce. Your GG looks amazing and frosty.

I’m going to jump in and follow if that’s ok. I see you’ve just popped a Tangie. I’ve two in my flower tent right now. Last time I grew it I had resin oozing out of the buds. Be interesting to see the rosin it could produce. Your GG looks amazing and frosty.

No problem @Lewydeville the more the stonier... I just made that up. :Namaste: Thanks for stopping in.

I will definitely pop over and check out your Tangie. I’m looking forward to growing her. I smoked some that a friend had a few weeks ago and it was very good. I’m hoping for a good one. Anything oozing resin will do just fine.

No problem @Lewydeville the more the stonier... I just made that up. :Namaste: Thanks for stopping in.

I will definitely pop over and check out your Tangie. I’m looking forward to growing her. I smoked some that a friend had a few weeks ago and it was very good. I’m hoping for a good one. Anything oozing resin will do just fine.

Cheers mate I really want to get into rosin making and by the looks of your GG I bet it presses lovely. If you are interested in the Tangie I’ve a pic of the resin oozing on page 1. I had that on multiple bud sites I’ve never seen it before. Can’t wait to see how your one turns out.

I just found out a friend (I thought was a friend) of mine for over 40 years just stabbed me in the back. It’s a long story but he feels like I’m taking advantage of his talents as a handyman. That’s funny since I’ve always paid him cash and I’ve helped him get started growing his own garden. Once I got him all setup and even vegged two very nice plants for him so all he had to do was flower them, he breaks all contact during the Christmas holidays and starts telling others that I’m taking advantage of him.

Naturally the others tell me and suddenly it’s like a fucking high school drama. Well, last night I get a call from him—out of the blue—and he starts acting like nothing is wrong. Then he lets it out...he needs my help with the plants. Well, I went off on him. Basically told him to kiss my ass. I told him the truth and that is handymen are a dime-a-dozen around here. People who know how to grow good dank are not that easy to find. Maybe he’ll realize that some day.

Everyone thinks you just plop a seed in the dirt and BOOM it grows good bud...until they try it. My grandpa used to say...”you can pound a million nails and never be called a carpenter...but suck one d*ck...” LOL!

Okay...sorry! Rant over! I hate losing a friend, but I refuse to play childish games.

Back
Top Bottom