Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

The Auto has nearly completely faded on her own. Not sure what’s going on, but she’s starting to foxtail on the main Buds. I’m probably going to take her down soon. Not the best looking bud, but she smells heavenly. I’ve not really shown her true love. I tell her daily to get over it and deal with it! Enjoy!

The Auto has nearly completely faded on her own. Not sure what’s going on, but she’s starting to foxtail on the main Buds. I’m probably going to take her down soon. Not the best looking bud, but she smells heavenly. I’ve not really shown her true love. I tell her daily to get over it and deal with it! Enjoy!

Definitely faded but looks good still! Pack it up and squeeze it out haha!

I plucked a bucket full yesterday. What’s weird is she’s still drinking fine. Roots look good, I think she’s just ready to die. I’m going to help her out in a few days. The aroma is quite nice. I’m looking forward to tasting this one.

I’m really liking the smell with this girl. I know I keep saying that, but it’s true. I guess I’m just so used to the GG that this stuff is really amazing to me. Very nice perfume aroma. Better than the French Ho. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I plucked a bucket full yesterday. What’s weird is she’s still drinking fine. Roots look good, I think she’s just ready to die. I’m going to help her out in a few days. The aroma is quite nice. I’m looking forward to tasting this one.
If a plant is still drinking good, let her go gramps. She will slow down (at least in soil...I know you are playing with aquaman) when she is truly ready. Just my .02

What do you use us a doe. To zoom in on them so nicely when I upload pictures here it lowers the quality.... looks lovly though they are... I went for a heavy defol on my girls the other night.. take alook

What do you use us a doe. To zoom in on them so nicely when I upload pictures here it lowers the quality.... looks lovly though they are... I went for a heavy defol on my girls the other night.. take alook

“us a doe”? A deer...a female dingo? :rofl: Not sure what that is, but I’m using an iPhone 7. Nothing fancy.:cheesygrinsmiley:

“us a doe”? A deer...a female dingo? :rofl: Not sure what that is, but I’m using an iPhone 7. Nothing fancy.:cheesygrinsmiley:
My phones been being a nightmare for missing bad spell checks recently... as a camera it was supposed to say.... ahhh iPhone.. it's taking really nice shots... don't know why mine look so bad on the site after upload. There always good quality photos then they are piss poor on here

I'd hit it! Looks dank grandpa. Hope you and grams are doing well. Just waiting for the ice to break so I can get out on the lake again. Summer here we come :surf:

I'd hit it! Looks dank grandpa. Hope you and grams are doing well. Just waiting for the ice to break so I can get out on the lake again. Summer here we come :surf:

When this snow melts I’ll have a lake in my yard. We’re doing well though. Can’t complain. Thanks!

What you thinking about throwing outside this spring in your dingo proof cage Grandpa?

I have a bunch of Bubblelicious Autos. I’m hoping they will do.

Upper body day! :woohoo:

1. Cable Press (12-10-8-6-12); Cable Fly (12)
  2. Bentover Row (12-10-8-6-12); Cable Pulldown (12)
  3. Dumbbell Fly (12-10-8-6-12); Seated Dumbbell Press (12)
  4. Rope pulldown (12-10-8-6-12); Overhead Pull (12)
  5. Dumbbell Curl (12-10-8-6-12); Seated Hammer (12)

Then, I walked for 30 minutes on the treadmill at 3.2 mph and 2% incline. I’ll do another 30 minutes later today.

Feeling pretty good! Later!

Back
Top Bottom