Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

how is that bubblelicious for smoke and then the rosin that's some gooey looking stuff!

It’s actually very good stuff. The taste alone is superb and when it’s squished...OMG. It’s an unmistakable smell and taste IMO. The nugs are not huge on this plant, but they are very dense and meaty. Not a leafy bud, but solid in structure. This one turned out pretty stoney too. It’s a relaxing high that also gives me a little back pain relief. I like it very much and will most definitely grow it again.

Get your Saturday night Squish on man. Woooooo

Thanks Otter!

what's the street market like for rosin, like what's the going rates?

No idea where I live. I looked at some in Vegas at a dispensary and the GDP squeeze was like $55 per gram. They had a deal on some mediocre BHO (4 grams for $100). Most concentrates were in the $40-80 range. Plus tax. I purchased a throw-away vape pen for $45 that lasted me 3 days of heavy hitting.

In Spokane, WA it’s a little cheaper. I was at a dispensary and live rosin was going for $60 per gram. You can definitely find some good deals there. Concentrates were in the $20-60 range from what I saw.

I have no idea what the street would give. I’m damn glad I don’t need to know. From what I’ve read though, you can get some real cheap weed in Oregon. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking killer in here

Thanks Jack! You’re killing it over in your neighborhood man. Glad to see you!

With my medical card here in Seattle I can get BHO at rec./mmj $12gram no tax but who wants that shit when you can press your own fire.

That’s actually a decent price IMO. I’m glad I don’t need it though. Just like you, I prefer squishing my own shit. Yummy!

Im thinking h prices in Oregon same as here for the most part. But I Oregon you can buy seeds/ clones but who needs seeds when you have your own seed bank lol.. :passitleft::cough::ganjamon::lot-o-toke::420:

My dude has a line of some Mac 1 and suggested I run it, so I went looking and the breeder is in OR and will only sell beans to licensed OR growers. What kind of messed up world do we live in that a breeder would advertise their beautiful strains on a website, then say but I'm not selling to 49 out of 50 of you mofo's?

@Grandpa Tokin how many grams of goo can you squish from an ounce of bud, or a QP if it helps to estimate from larger weights? Quick math, my zip is 125, so anything more than 5 grams for 30 each would be a small step forward for me. Is 5 grams of goo from 28 grams of bud doable?

My dude has a line of some Mac 1 and suggested I run it, so I went looking and the breeder is in OR and will only sell beans to licensed OR growers. What kind of messed up world do we live in that a breeder would advertise their beautiful strains on a website, then say but I'm not selling to 49 out of 50 of you mofo's?

@Grandpa Tokin how many grams of goo can you squish from an ounce of bud, or a QP if it helps to estimate from larger weights? Quick math, my zip is 125, so anything more than 5 grams for 30 each would be a small step forward for me. Is 5 grams of goo from 28 grams of bud doable?
Weird my wife went down last summer visit her brother told her 2 stop by a store and grab me some beans for my collection just playing and she brought me back some sidecar kush beans back and a oil cart for my vape pen. We are not residents there either. I also have had co. Workers get clones from there just driving through.

It’s actually very good stuff. The taste alone is superb and when it’s squished...OMG. It’s an unmistakable smell and taste IMO. The nugs are not huge on this plant, but they are very dense and meaty. Not a leafy bud, but solid in structure. This one turned out pretty stoney too. It’s a relaxing high that also gives me a little back pain relief. I like it very much and will most definitely grow it again.

Thanks Otter!

No idea where I live. I looked at some in Vegas at a dispensary and the GDP squeeze was like $55 per gram. They had a deal on some mediocre BHO (4 grams for $100). Most concentrates were in the $40-80 range. Plus tax. I purchased a throw-away vape pen for $45 that lasted me 3 days of heavy hitting.

In Spokane, WA it’s a little cheaper. I was at a dispensary and live rosin was going for $60 per gram. You can definitely find some good deals there. Concentrates were in the $20-60 range from what I saw.

I have no idea what the street would give. I’m damn glad I don’t need to know. From what I’ve read though, you can get some real cheap weed in Oregon. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Jack! You’re killing it over in your neighborhood man. Glad to see you!
I’m always lurking my brotha thanks that last harvest was amazing in those dwc they were autos or photos

how many grams of goo can you squish from an ounce of bud, or a QP if it helps to estimate from larger weights? Quick math, my zip is 125, so anything more than 5 grams for 30 each would be a small step forward for me. Is 5 grams of goo from 28 grams of bud doable?

Excellent question. That’s a tough question actually; however, 5 grams (17% return) is completely doable with most weed I’ve seen grown here. It depends on many variables, but I’d say anywhere from 15-20% would be a decent expected return (my opinion naturally). If you’re getting under that, then it’s the weed and/or someone needs to step up their growing game. That’s not necessarily another opinion statement, because if you grow schwagg then the return will suck even with perfect conditions.

Anything over 20% and it’s all gravy. Which is completely doable as well IMO. It just means growing really good weed, really well, and with a really good environment/conditions. To make an estimate on “store-bought” is impossible for me unless I can touch it really.

Anyway, my guess to your question is, yes. I can tell you for sure that most of the weed I grow will exceed 20% return. :cheesygrinsmiley:

How wild would it be if the avg percentage of THC for a given strain also was about equal to the goo return from being squished? I think I'm going to build a press starting chop after next. I think this would give me a way of recovering trim and work into that end of the mkt.

How wild would it be if the avg percentage of THC for a given strain also was about equal to the goo return from being squished? I think I'm going to build a press starting chop after next. I think this would give me a way of recovering trim and work into that end of the mkt.

Squeezing trim?

Trim does not work pressing. Pressing dry ice hash or bubble hash yes trim no. :lot-o-toke:

For the record, I would definitely dry ice the trim before pressing. I'd likely dry ice the bud too as it just seems like a simpler process.

Back
Top Bottom