Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Workout complete. Thunderstorms expected here today. I just took two capsules I made from the purple oil. I took two yesterday evening and it lasted a strong 6 hours. I’m hoping for the same thing today. Have a nice day!
Did you get any thunderstorms? We had a killer hail storm with no warning. Fifteen minutes of golf-ball sized hail.. looks like someone took a weed eater to everything. Lucky to have glass in all our windows still!

Did you get any thunderstorms? We had a killer hail storm with no warning. Fifteen minutes of golf-ball sized hail.. looks like someone took a weed eater to everything. Lucky to have glass in all our windows still!

It rained good, but no hail. Then, we had dry lightning last night. I hope no forest fires were ignited. We got some hail last week but it didn’t last too long. You have outdoor plants getting pummeled?

Grats on the harvest of your DDa! That trunk is nice and straight - could be some good pipe-making material there. ;)

Did a workout on a Sunday. Not normal, but I feel insane good. I just took two capsules. My wife and I are going on a walk down at the wildlife sanctuary. It’s about 5 minutes from our house and it’s really nice to walk by the river. Lots of nice trails and plenty of scenery. Plus I get another workout from walking.

It’s a good day to still be alive. :woohoo:

Amen! Most people wonder if their glass is half full or half empty...I’m just happy to still have a fucking glass. :love:
Amen to that. I feel 30 mentally, I'm actually 46, and my body feels like its 66 or older most of the time. :thedoubletake: I'm proud to have served, but boy was that shizz ever hard on my body! (100% permanent and total) Keep it green! :green_heart:

Scott

Back
Top Bottom