Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Never tried a QB, but I grow under the Fluence Spydrx and they are amazing. But they aren't cheap....you gotta pay to play LOL.

I am looking forward to growing a Grampa Glue under it! Had one but shit happens LOL.

Never tried a QB, but I grow under the Fluence Spydrx and they are amazing. But they aren't cheap....you gotta pay to play LOL.

I am looking forward to growing a Grampa Glue under it! Had one but shit happens LOL.
The QB are great lights, they produce as much as hps with half the wattage but for example....I've had Montana kush since 2005. Grew it in the sun, under hps, cmh and she always frosty and tasty. Under the QB it actually knotted up great but has zero taste and my trichomes just gone.

:adore: Burpies and bong rips! :bongrip:

I like the way you think!

Sorry brother, it’s going to take a little longer than I anticipated. I almost lost everything while I was gone. I’ll start another batch soon though.

I feel like Christmas is still weeks away... :laugh:

F8834410-3318-4171-A8A1-D090A579447F.jpeg

Mannnnnnnn that Glue is something else, looks rock hard! Nice Marz!

Did my morning routine early. The weather is perfect. Crisp, beautiful mountain air and views were enjoyed to the fullest. Today is swolders, for the weight lifting part of my fitness journey. I like shoulder day. I’m going to get my weed eating done first. If I do shoulders first I’m too weak-tit to cary the weed eater. :rofl:

Get off the couch beeyotch!

Fuq me!

My weight fluctuates from 205 lbs to 201 lbs daily. I can’t seem to get under that magical 200 lbs mark. I’ve been doing this the entire journey. I drop huge amounts of weight and then get stuck at a certain spot for what seems like months. Then, boom, another drop in weight. It happened at 275, 250, 230, 215, and now at 205. I really am looking forward to this next one because that should move me into the under 200 crowd. I’m not in a hurry, really, but my goal all along has been to get under 200 lbs. I’m so freaking close.

Consistency is the key to success.

Fuq me!

My weight fluctuates from 205 lbs to 201 lbs daily. I can’t seem to get under that magical 200 lbs mark. I’ve been doing this the entire journey. I drop huge amounts of weight and then get stuck at a certain spot for what seems like months. Then, boom, another drop in weight. It happened at 275, 250, 230, 215, and now at 205. I really am looking forward to this next one because that should move me into the under 200 crowd. I’m not in a hurry, really, but my goal all along has been to get under 200 lbs. I’m so freaking close.

Consistency is the key to success.
Damn Grandpa Tokin , I was 185 lbs all my life till I quit smoking . That was in 2010 in March by November was 250 lbs and felt it . Just kept gaining and by spring hit 280 lbs . 2012 came around and took the grandkids to the lake skiing. I rolled out the boat and didn’t think I could get back in . I knew I had to do something about it . First I did the water thing and lost 20 lbs in three weeks. That was water for all three meals and in between, got miserable and went to the doctor and he said the water was doing it ! So I ate a big breakfast and lunch . Breakfast I did my coffee till first break then water till supper . Ate a salad with a small amount turkey or chicken and that glass of tea . Took six months that way and got to 205 lbs and doctor said stop there . 7 years later vary from 205-209 lbs and feel so much better!

Back
Top Bottom