420 Magazine Background

Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Grandpa Tokin

Member of the Month: Apr 2018 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2019
What temps do you squish at? I feel like I need to know that, lol.
That particular one was squished at 190*F. Probably should have gone lower but the plates were already set there and I’m lazy like that. I usually squish between 180-200. It really depends on the weed. This fresh stuff should be squeezed at lower temps IMO.

Kismet

Never get sick of looking at your plants Granpa. :bong:

Here is a few pics of one of my current faves. Grandpa Purple. She isn't as frosty as your gg4 but she might be close. I suck at close ups. Probably be better if i just use my phone camera. So haven't caught the frost shot she is showing yet.

Grandpa Tokin

Never get sick of looking at your plants Granpa. :bong:

Here is a few pics of one of my current faves. Grandpa Purple. She isn't as frosty as your gg4 but she might be close. I suck at close ups. Probably be better if i just use my phone camera. So haven't caught the frost shot she is showing yet.
I’d love to have some GDP. That looks lovely!

Old Salt

Member of the Month: Apr, Nov 2019
GDP is Da BOMB!!!!

My favorite strain to cross and smoke...why I made about 1000 seeds....lol
Mine have been getting the good old STS for a week now, and were flipped yesterday. A thousand seeds is a few hundred more than I'll grow out, so I'll try keep it to a cola or three. :3:

Grandpa Tokin

How's that juice smell? Mine get a hell of a funk to them
Dude, I don’t know which one stinks so bad, but it’s bad. I can smell it outside my shop heavy and I have a fairly new filter. I know it’s not the GG4 and I don’t think it’s the BCP (smells heavenly). If you say it’s the juice I believe you. That one plant is a full on stinker. The buds are not huge, but just covered in goo. Smells good when you touch it though...French whore kinda good... :3:

Marzbadrock

Plant of the Month: Sept 2015 - Nug of the Month: Jan 2016, May 2018
Dude, I don’t know which one stinks so bad, but it’s bad. I can smell it outside my shop heavy and I have a fairly new filter. I know it’s not the GG4 and I don’t think it’s the BCP (smells heavenly). If you say it’s the juice I believe you. That one plant is a full on stinker. The buds are not huge, but just covered in goo. Smells good when you touch it though...French whore kinda good... :3:

Mmmmm! Looking great! Unfortunately I'm not familiar with French whores but I'll take your word !

Top Bottom