Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Never get sick of looking at your plants Granpa. :bong:

Here is a few pics of one of my current faves. Grandpa Purple. She isn't as frosty as your gg4 but she might be close. I suck at close ups. Probably be better if i just use my phone camera. So haven't caught the frost shot she is showing yet.

Never get sick of looking at your plants Granpa. :bong:

Here is a few pics of one of my current faves. Grandpa Purple. She isn't as frosty as your gg4 but she might be close. I suck at close ups. Probably be better if i just use my phone camera. So haven't caught the frost shot she is showing yet.
I’d love to have some GDP. That looks lovely!

GDP is Da BOMB!!!!

My favorite strain to cross and smoke...why I made about 1000 seeds....lol
Mine have been getting the good old STS for a week now, and were flipped yesterday. A thousand seeds is a few hundred more than I'll grow out, so I'll try keep it to a cola or three. :cheesygrinsmiley:

How's that juice smell? Mine get a hell of a funk to them

Dude, I don’t know which one stinks so bad, but it’s bad. I can smell it outside my shop heavy and I have a fairly new filter. I know it’s not the GG4 and I don’t think it’s the BCP (smells heavenly). If you say it’s the juice I believe you. That one plant is a full on stinker. The buds are not huge, but just covered in goo. Smells good when you touch it though...French whore kinda good... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dude, I don’t know which one stinks so bad, but it’s bad. I can smell it outside my shop heavy and I have a fairly new filter. I know it’s not the GG4 and I don’t think it’s the BCP (smells heavenly). If you say it’s the juice I believe you. That one plant is a full on stinker. The buds are not huge, but just covered in goo. Smells good when you touch it though...French whore kinda good... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mmmmm! Looking great! Unfortunately I'm not familiar with French whores but I'll take your word !

Girls are lookin steller GT
my room
IMG_4468 copy.jpg

84 squats and lunges during our walk. Same stuff—different day. :headbanger:

Then, my wife decided we should do yoga together. That was fun...I wanted to wipe the smile off that little bitch in the video’s face though. I’m officially a pretzel.

Dang pops ur killing as usually over here may u pls tell me what strain looks very similar to ur signature cut witch we all kno is grandpa glue

Good to see you Jack!
I’ve seen several GG4 strains look similar.

Grandpa can I ask what light do you use?

I have 2 x 200w Cree COBs from Timber and 2 x 250w quantum boards. Total of around 900w from the wall.

Back
Top Bottom