Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Happy Thanks-Black Friday Giving.

Same to you, all our American friends, and shoppers around the world too.
Not, for me though. The power is out, and I have a BIG driveway full of wet, heavy snow to clear. Perhaps later, when the power comes back, the driveway is clear, and I can drop a capsule or three. :)

I hope everyone else came through the storm without incident.

Snowing here. We had to go inside for our morning walk. I completed 105 pushups (in sets of 15) while walking on the treadmill for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Basically, every 10 minutes I just got off the treadmill and did 15 pushups then got right back on. It’s a lot of fun and really gets my heart rate up...which is the whole idea duh. :nerd-with-glasses: Then I did abs. Fun was had by all.

I’m planning on harvesting the Kush tomorrow and probably the BCP on Sunday. It all depends on how they look and if I feel like doing it. Have a great day!

Snowing here. We had to go inside for our morning walk. I completed 105 pushups (in sets of 15) while walking on the treadmill for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Basically, every 10 minutes I just got off the treadmill and did 15 pushups then got right back on. It’s a lot of fun and really gets my heart rate up...which is the whole idea duh. :nerd-with-glasses: Then I did abs. Fun was had by all.

I’m planning on harvesting the Kush tomorrow and probably the BCP on Sunday. It all depends on how they look and if I feel like doing it. Have a great day!
You need to stop all this roid rage...
You are harshing my mellow. Damn I feel lazy.
:passitleft:
:laugh:

You need to stop all this roid rage...
You are harshing my mellow. Damn I feel lazy.
:passitleft:
:laugh:
C"mon Bobby!
:high-five:
Step that game up! We gotta be alive & healthy to change the world with this green.....
:thumb:
LoL

Back
Top Bottom