Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

No organized PT again today. I got more wood coming this morning. Hopefully, that will be enough for awhile. This wood-choppin-stackin-back-crackin-stuff is too much like work. For the first time in many years, I wish I still had teenage boys in the house... :cheesygrinsmiley: For a few hours.

At least I have a choice on which rosin I hit.

I got another wild hair and decided to do a session on the treadmill anyway. I walked for 70 minutes at 3.5mph (according to the machine) and did 20 body-weight squats every 10 minutes. I broke a sweat and got my heart pumping a little so I feel good.

Grandpa’s getting in shape. :headbanger:

Hellz yeah buddy! I need to get some cardio workout in my life. Really struggled on the mountains this year. I have a bunch of metal in my back n had back issues all last winter n turned into a fat fuck! Since jr high I been 250 and good shape, blew up to 300!
On a different note I think I found a retail location for "the bud factory" super excited, its gonna be a game changer! Right off 2 going to the park!

Hellz yeah buddy! I need to get some cardio workout in my life. Really struggled on the mountains this year. I have a bunch of metal in my back n had back issues all last winter n turned into a fat fuck! Since jr high I been 250 and good shape, blew up to 300!
On a different note I think I found a retail location for "the bud factory" super excited, its gonna be a game changer! Right off 2 going to the park!
I wish I could work for ya. Congratulations! That’s going to be fantastic.

If you were a bit closer I'd definitely hire you. Put you in charge of quality control! Really hoping it all goes through, been hell of a struggle past few years trying to get going.
I’m rooting for ya!

I woke up early and immediately went to the bat cave...found 2 inches of fresh snow on the way. I got my heart rate up on the treadmill, and then did some light shoulder work before eating eggs and toast for breakfast. My wife has plans for me on this beautiful Saturday morning. That usually means work...later.

Great workout this morning. Feel good. I got chores to do today. I’m hoping I’ll have time to squish some rosin though. Somebody smoked a lot of my rosin stash this weekend. Tolerance is high and I should take a break, but I probably won’t. I like rosin... :hookah:

Have a great day!

No organized PT again today. I got more wood coming this morning. Hopefully, that will be enough for awhile. This wood-choppin-stackin-back-crackin-stuff is too much like work. For the first time in many years, I wish I still had teenage boys in the house... :cheesygrinsmiley: For a few hours.

At least I have a choice on which rosin I hit.

How long can you store rosin?

How long can you store rosin?
The longest I’ve personally kept it (in the freezer) is about 7 months. I’ve known people who’ve kept it for over a year though. I’m sure it would last for several years if stored correctly. Vacuum seal in silicone containers and it’ll last a long time.
My only problem seems to be...I smoke a lot of rosin. :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom